Are you dissatisfied with your current protective underwear?
January 14th, 2013 at 4:39 pm
Are embarrassing leaks keeping you from participating in an active lifestyle? Are you a caregiver doing extra work because of inferior adult diapers? ABENA premium European incontinence products are designed specifically with the main focus being on the end user while at the same time making daily life easier for caregivers.
ABENA adult diapers are known for their high level of leakage security and optimum comfort. What makes the ABENA brand a premium line of incontinence products?
- Air Plus – Abenas well known super soft and fully breathable textile-like backsheet makes the product noiseless and discrete, and ensures superior comfort and healthier skin
- Wetness indicator with graduation scale – color coded printing for easy product identification and wetness scale enables caregivers ability to see how much of a products capacity has been used.
- Top Dry – Dry surface system provides rapid absorption and a dry surface. Dry skin makes for healthier skin and minimizes the risk of leakage.
- Quick absorption – Long fibers spread the liquid quickly and efficiently around the entire absorbent core.
- High absorption – SAP ensures high absorbency and capsules liquid, keeping it away from the skin.
- Minimum risk of leakage – Efficient barriers and latex-free elastication ensure a snug body fit minimizing the risk of leakage.
- Odor System – reduces the risk of unpleasant odors by trapping voids in the core preventing odors from escaping.
AllegroMedical.com is introducing the ABENA Abri-Flex disposable protective underwear to incontinence users and caregivers. Abri-Flex is available in 2 absorbency levels, level 1 (1400-1600cc depending on size) and level 3 (2100-2200cc depending on size). When ordering ABENA Abri-Flex Protective Underwear select your size along with the absorbency level which is based on the amount of liquid you need your pull up to hold. The convenient wetness indicator with graduation scale will indicate how much of the pull ups capacity has been used. This is helpful in determining the absorbency level necessary for future purchases. Users of ABENA brand typically require 40% fewer adult diaper changes, avoid nighttime interruptions, feel safer with less chance of embarrassing leaks, and experience economical relief due to the reduction in diaper changes required while maintaining comfort and healthier skin. Try the Abri-Flex protective underwear and share your ABENA experience.