I wish I had a chill-pill for all you stress monsters, especially in these crazy times. I’d probably pop a few myself. Alas, most of us could do with fewer vices and more good old fashioned relaxation. Remember, you are no good to anyone unless you’re good to yourself.
Allegro’s Most Popular Stress Relievers
1. Snappy Spa – Oh boy, are you going to love this . . . your own portable spa. Accommodates up to 4 adults comfortably. Put it on your deck, patio or even inside your house, cabin or apartment. Simply snap connectors together and plug it into a regular outlet. You’ll have your own thermostatically controlled spa (80 to 104 degrees F) at a fraction of the cost of a traditional hot tub. Insulated for maximum heat retention. Yippeee!!
2. ergoBeads Hand Exerciser & Stress Ball – A stress ball for the stress ball. Sometimes you just need something to hold onto, right? In fact, doing something physical often gets your mind off your worries. For $6 bucks its worth it to find out. If nothing else, you’ll have a stronger hand.
3. Body Back Buddy – No one to give you back rubbies? Do it yourself with this crazy looking contraption. Hey, with 11 therapy knobs, you’ll surely hit the spot. Designed after years of feedback from massage therapists, chiropractors and physical therapists your Back Buddy may just end up to be your best buddy when it comes to relaxing.
4. Hand Rollers – For Cutaneous Stimulation – Use the large roller for broad areas to help your body deal with stress, increased blood flow, stiff joints, sore muscles, back & neck pain and headaches. The small one is for your face, ears, between the fingers & toes. Stimulates the meridian or acupuncture points on the body.
5. Dr. Riter’s Real-Ease Neck & Shoulder Relaxer – I haven’t tried this product yet, but it’s selling like crazy and getting great reviews. It is a patented, scientifically contoured headrest designed to let you deeply relax. Kick back and use it for 10 to 15 minutes a day. Forced relaxation… Sign me up!
6. Eye Pillow with ergoBeads- Again with the ergoBeads. Freeze it for headaches and sinus relief. Or how about wearing it during your 10 minutes on Dr. Riter’s Neck & Shoulder Relaxer? Huh? Huh? That’s what I call doubly relaxing. Want silk? Try Dr. Riter’s Silk Eye Pillow
7. Spine Worx Back Support Alignment System - This is more of a back pain reliever than a total stress reliever, but if you’re like me, you carry your stress in your lower back and neck. The Spine Worx definately works out the kinks. It’s all about proper alignment. I have one of these actually. It feels weird and not very comfortable at first, but you get used to it quickly and it feels like heaven. Another very popular product.
8. Travel Wal-Pil-O – If you travel a lot, this 4-in-1 cervical pillow will make your trips a whole lot more comfortable. Properly aligns and supports your neck whether you’re a side-sleeper or a back sleeper. Read Bed Check for Better Sleep for more ideas.
9. Fitball Stress Buster Ball - Be careful not to say it wrong… Okay, so, if you move around on this knobby ball it gives you a massage! You can improve circulation, reduce stress and relax muscles at the same time. Just lean against the wall with the ball sandwiched in the middle and move around until you feel your muscles relax. Outstanding!
10. Allegro Medical Lomi-Lomi Massager- Bring out the big guns baby and have yourself a REAL massage with Allegro’s own Lomi-Lomi. Maintenance free and economical, this will keep the whole family in a state of bliss.
Thanks for being an Allegro customer. Take care! -v