Hopefully you’ve read my blog Hey, you…yeah you…MOVE IT! and you’re ready to start moving and stretching. Check these out:
1. Fitball Exercise Balls – One of our most popular products, these burst-resistant balls are the ones you see in commercial gyms. You can do all kinds of things with this ball, including fall off of it if you’re not careful. Don’t ask me how I know this. For the young at heart (or for a little more stability) consider the FitBALL Hop Balls. With a weight capacity of 600 lbs., who says these are only for kids? There is a lot of bounce in these balls. Is there still some bounce in you? See all Exercise Balls/Rolls.
2. Thera-Band Resistance Bands - Just like the ones in the gym, now you can have your own at home. Pull ‘em, stretch ‘em, take ‘em on a trip. They’ll make your body stronger and more flexible. Plus, they’re inexpensive, fun and durable. See all Exercise Bands – Tubes.
3. Drive Pedal Exerciser Stationary Bike – Okay, I lied. This is not under $20, but it is under $30 and it’s such a great price, I had to include it. Great for arm and leg toning. Sit in a comfortable chair while you exercise! Totally portable – stores under a chair or bed. See all Cycles/Pedlars.
4. FitBALL Balance Disc - Sit on it while at your desk, kneel on it, use it for lunges or simply stand on it and you will be strengthening your core and improving your balance. Best of all, you’ll be moving. See all Balance/Core Products.
5. Digital Speed Jump Rope – Not your ordinary jump rope, oh no. This one counts your calories and tells you how much fat you’ve burned and how long it took. Instant gratification.
6. Thigh Trimmer – Remember these? Well they’re still around and ready to trim you thighs. Go for it! You’ll be able to crack walnuts when you’re done with this thing.
7. Soft Dumbbells - These underarm flab busting chest lifters are the perfect addition to your nightly workout in front of the tv. And they’re soooo cute! 2 lbs each.
9. ProStretch – Unilateral Stretching Device – Relieves tightness and helps prevent injuries. For me, it just feels goooood and keeps me flexible.
10. Lex Loop Exercise Band - No cardio involved. Use these exercise bands to improve your strength and flexibiltiy. Hailed on “The View” and in Good Housekeeping Magazine, they say you can slim down, get stronger and look younger in just twenty minutes a day, three days a week. Sign me up! Includes instructions and exercises.
So there you have it. No excuses to get moving! Get all these things and you’ll have your own home gym! See all Exercise/Fitness for more ideas.
Have a great day. Now, move it!