Thinking about moving to Arizona to avoid nasal allergies? Think again, my friend. Allergens are everywhere. Pollen, dust, animal dander, mold – all seemingly harmless until your body mistakes them for something sinister, like bacteria or a virus. Next thing you know, bam! You’re a red-eyed sneeze monster.
Many people have seasonal allergic reactions to airborne pollens, grass and weeds. If you’re really unlucky, you’re stuck managing year-round with indoor allergens like animal dander, dust mites and mold.
You don’t have to suffer! Most people with typical allergies manage with Over-the-Counter (OTC) medicine. There are plenty of affordable generic allergy products, with the same active ingredients as the name brands. They can reduce or eliminate the allergic response and help you get through the seasons with minimal discomfort.
Most Popular Allergy Relief Products
Allergy Medications - Nip allergies in the bud with these allergy relief tabs and liquids, name brand or super value generic brands – your choice. For alcohol-free, sugar-free allergy congestion relief, try Expectorant Liquid Diabetic Tussin.
Shop all OTC Cold & Allergy Remedies
Nasal Strips - Open up those nasal passages so you can breath! Sleep better and perhaps even quiet those snores.
Air Purifiers - Indoor allergy sufferers rejoice! HEPA and Ionic Air Purifiers remove bacteria, mold, dust mites and other allergens from the air. Some remove nearly 100% of all toxins. Eureka!
Shop all Air Filters/Ionizers
Asthma? Check out our Breathing Therapy Products
Humidifiers - Humidifiers are great in certain climates, for every day use. They come in sizes small enough for your office, bedroom or entire house! Some cool, some warm. All great! Some of them have built-in ionizers that clean the air as well.
Read Do You Need a Humidifier?
Shop all Humidifiers and Vaporizers
Read Humidifier Types and Tips
Allergy Control Pillows - Hedge your bet against allergies with a hypoallergenic bed pillow.
Shop all Allergy Bed Products
Snoring Treatments - Anti-snore devices can be an easy solution to endless nights of disruptive sleep, but not every product works for every person. We see that by the individual reviews. They either work or they don’t depending on how you sleep, your size, the size of your mouth, teeth… it goes on. The alternatives to these low cost devices, however, can be even more daunting than trying them out.
Shop by Condition: Allergies, Nasal
More Allergy Blog Posts:
Yo Sneezy! Stop Tromping through the Forest
Allergy Relief Begins at Home
Here’s to a sneeze-free allergy season! Thanks, as always, for doing business with Allegro Medical. We appreciate you.
Allergies are in full bloom here. The sounds of sneezes and sniffles fill the air here at the Allegro HQ and everyone is asking themselves… “Do I have a cold? Is it Allergies? Do I have a cold?….
If you can’t tell, and it is April in AZ, it’s probably nasal allergies.
Back when, folks moved here from other States to get away from allergens, and for the dry air. But, ooops, they brought their allergy trees with them and now they are everywhere, chock full of pollenous sneezeballs. Nice going, ancestors.
Okay, so here are our Top 5 Allergy Products. Feel better!
1. Autodrop Eye Drop Guide - I pride myself on my eye dropping prowess. But hey, not everyone is rock steady with nerves of steel. That’s probably why we sell so many of these! Don’t waste another drop, squirting your forehead and your ears and chin with allergy eye drops. Let us guide you.
2. Multi-Tech 2000 Air Purifier. With a name like that, who could resist? It combines 6 proven air-cleaning technologes into one unit, including a true HEPA Filter. Removes dust, allergens, mold, micro-organism, cigarette smoke, odors, chemicals, bacteria and much more.
See all Air Purifiers.
3. Allergy-Free Pillow – Everyone should have a hypoallergenic pillow even if you don’t have allergies. The extremely small fabric pore size creates a barrier to allergens including lint, dust, dust mites and their… um… by-products. Raise your hand if you want to avoid sleeping on dust mite poo! That’s what I thought. You can put your hand down now. You’ll need it for ordering. Read Why Your Pillow is Gross and How to Pick a New One. Go a step further and spring for a Zip & Block Anti-Allergen Mattress Encasing.
See All Pillows.
4. Ultrasonic, Cool-Mist Humidifier 2500X – Makes you feel better. Keeps your nasal passages moist. This one has an optional Ion-Exchange Filter. Read Humidifier Types & Tips for more ideas.
5. Nasal Spray – Saline 1.5 oz – Squirt this up your nose if it is dry or if you have nasal congestion. It helps keep your nose moist inside and it shrinks swollen nasal membranes. Great especially if you have to fly and you have allergies. It seems to help me ward off sinus infections too, when I’m feeling sinus congestion, but don’t take that as medical advice. Use Simply Saline Nasal Moist Gel with Aloe ‘around’ the nose for soothing relief.
Bonus Tip: Save your marriage and try the Snore Wizard if your allergy induced snoring is driving your spouse crazy.
See All Nasal Allergy Products.
For tips on avoiding nasal allergens, read Yo Sneezy! Stop Tromping through the Forest.