Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Healthcraft Superpole Traveler
- 2 piece pole can be packed & transported
- Assistance for standing, transferring or moving
- Ceiling height range 93" - 99"
- Installs in minutes with basic tools
Healthcraft Superpole Traveler
"The Solution To Help You Get Up & Down!"
Need a little extra help with standing or transferring safely? The SuperPole Traveler System™ is an award winning modular support system designed for those requiring assistance for standing, transferring, or moving in bed. Central to the system is a stylish vertical pole - a secure structure that can be installed in minutes with basic tools by simple jackscrew expansion between a floor and ceiling. Installs in minutes with basic tools by simple jackscrew expansion and creates a tension fit between the floor and ceiling. 2 piece pole can be packed and transported for assistance while away from home. Weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Ease of Installation - Installs in minutes by simple jackscrew expansion between floor and ceiling.
- Flexible - No need for wall mounting, the SuperPole can be installed in virtually any area of a room, exactly where it is needed.
- Comfort - High quality, durable handgrip, particularly useful for limited grip strength.
- Attractive - Clean and modern design blends with any home decor.
- Secure - Rubber pad interface on both top and bottom.
- Versatile - Use it beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair.
- Toe Friendly - Small, low profile base plate does not interfere with movement.
- Solid - Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Height Range - 93" to 99" / 236 to 253 cm (standard). Height adjustable to 120" with the Superpole Traveler Extension Tube (Allegro Part No. 211224.)
- Pole - Heavy gauge steel, 1.5" / 3.8 cm diameter.
- Base - Heavy gauge steel, 5" / 12.7 cm outer diameter with SBR friction pad.
- Finish - High temperature baked powder coat gloss white enamel.
- Ceiling Plate - Steel 2.5 X 20" / 6 X 50 cm & 2 holes at 16" spacing.
- Pole Grip - Grey, premium quality, 20" / 50 cm long.
- Jackscrew - Steel, zinc plated, 1-1/8" fine cut thread.
Superpole Traveler Reviews Summary
Superpole Traveler is also listed in these categories:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice. Learn More about Q&A.
0 Questions | 0 Answers
Part Number(s): 059 5044
Mfg Part Number(s): SPTS
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.