- Palm-sized design including power supply
- Easy to use interface
- PVA pressure relief function*
- SD card & USB port for efficacy data retrieval
- Built-in alarm clock function
- PVA Pressure Relief Function
- Ramp Starting Pressure
- Auto Altitude Adjustment
- Leak Compensation
- Low Pressure Alarm
- Data Collection by SD Card
- Efficacy Reporting (AHI, Leak)
- Compliance Reporting
- Remote Update of Pressure Setting
- Clock/Alarm Function
- Integrated Heated Humidifier
- Power Supply 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Universal power supply
- Dimension (W x D x H) 5.8” x 5” x 3.9” (14.8 cm x 12.8 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight 1.76 lb (800 g)
- Pressure Range (cmH2O) 4.0 - 20.0 (0.5 cmH2O increment)
- Ramp Time (min) 0-45 (5 min increments)
- Sound Level (ISO17510-1) 28 dBA
The PVA Pressure Variation Algorithm is a technology designed to provide relief to patients who experience CPAP pressure discomfort by reducing pressure at the start of exhalation and return to the prescribed pressure at the commencement of inhalation. Pressure can be reduced by three different level settings, allowing the delivery of prescribed pressure at a time when the patient needs it most without compromising comfort and compliance. The PVA technology is available on CPAP and APAP modes.
1: Reduce pressure during the transition from Inspiration to Expiration.
2: Maintain lower pressure level (depending on the PVA setting) during Expiration phase.
3: Return to therapeutic pressure in the end of Expiration phase.