Set Up Auto Re-Order
|Every 15 Days|
|Every 30 Days|
|Every 45 Days|
|Every 60 Days|
|Every 90 Days|
|Every 180 Days|
|Step #2: Specify a quantity for each shipment:|
|Step #3: Add to cart|
Can I schedule Auto Re-order for all products?
How do I set up an Auto Re-order?
- Auto Re-orders may be scheduled from the product description page or in your cart during checkout. Click the "Set up Auto Re-order" link under the product.
- On the Auto Re-order set up page, choose how often you would like subsequent Auto Re-order orders of the product to be shipped (every 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 or 180 days) and how many of the item you would like in each order.
- Click "add to cart" to place the product into your cart, or if you are scheduling a product already in your cart, click "continue shopping" you will be returned to the cart page. Once this first order is placed, your subsequent Auto Re-order orders will be scheduled.
- An Auto Re-order item can be shipped with other non-Auto Re-order items in your first order. Subsequent Auto Re-order orders cannot be combined with other items.
How much is shipping on Auto Re-orders?
- Your initial setup order will be charged our regular shipping rate. Then, subsequent Auto Re-orders are only $1.99 per shipment for most orders! That's a savings of $6.96 off our standard delivery rate. Some exclusions may apply, including incontinence, large or heavy items, dietary and diabetic supplies. Subsequent Auto Re-orders are sent via standard shipping only.
- If your Auto Re-order order is being shipped to Alaska or Hawaii, your Auto Re-order order will be charged the lowest rate available to those areas.
- An order confirmation email and a shipment confirmation email will be sent after each Auto Re-order is processed and shipped. Once an Auto Re-order is scheduled, no emails will be sent before subsequent Auto Re-order shipments are processed.
- By placing an Auto Re-order order, you authorize us to charge your credit card for subsequent Auto Re-orders until you cancel your Auto Re-order. Unless modified by the customer, the credit card used to set up the initial Auto Re-order will be charged for subsequent orders. Subsequent orders will be charged the day the order is forwarded to the warehouse for processing.
- The price for each item in each subsequent Auto Re-order will be the Allegro price applicable at the time the subsequent order is processed. The price paid for an item in the initial Auto Re-order order is not guaranteed for subsequent Auto Re-orders. Customers will NOT be notified of price changes before subsequent Auto Re-order orders are processed and shipped.
- Sales tax, if applicable, will be applied to each Auto Re-order order.
- Allegro reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time without prior notice.
What happens if an Auto Re-order item is on backorder?
- The backordered Auto Re-order item will be shipped as soon as it becomes available. You can modify or cancel your Auto Re-order order for a backordered item at any time before we process the order.
Will backorders affect my Auto Re-order schedule?
- A backorder will not affect the Auto Re-order schedule for the backordered item. Subsequent Auto Re-order orders of that item will continue to be shipped according the schedule you specified when you set up the initial Auto Re-order order. (The 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 or 180 day intervals will run from the date you set up the initial Auto Re-order order, not from the date that an item was last shipped.)
What happens if an Auto Re-order item is discontinued?
- If an item is discontinued, all Auto Re-order orders for that item will be automatically canceled and you will be notified of the cancellation. If you have other items in your Auto Re-order orders, they will continue to be shipped on the schedule you specified when you set up the initial Auto Re-order order.
What happens if the manufacturer changes an Auto Re-order item?
- Sometimes the manufacturer of a product will modify the product, but keep the same UPC number. (For example, a manufacturer could change the size or formulation of the product.) In that case, your Auto Re-order orders for the product will continue unless you choose to cancel them. If the manufacturer assigns a new UPC number to the changed product and discontinues the original product, then Auto Re-order orders for the discontinued product will be automatically canceled as described above.
How can I cancel or change the products set up for Auto Re-order?
- Modifying or canceling subsequent Auto Re-order orders is easy. Simply log into your account by clicking on the "My Account" link on the top of any Allegro webpage. Click on "Manage My Auto Re-orders" to access your Auto Re-order management page.
From the Auto Re-order Management page, for each product you can:
- Cancel your re-order
- Change the frequency
- Change the quantity of items per order