Welcome to America's discount source for medical supplies
To make finding what you're looking for easy, you will be presented product subcategories under each category choice. Simply choose a subcategory and you will find a listing of all the related items. Get more detailed product information, including pictures of the products along with sales and technical information, by clicking on the "more information" link. Please remember that products displaying the Rx icon require a doctor's prescription to purchase.
Shop by Brand. You can use the "Categories" tab to browse the catalog. On those pages you can use the "Shop By Brand" section to narrow the products shown by selecting one of your favourite brands from within the drop down box.
Pay by Credit Card, Check, or Money Order. Allegro gladly accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Please note that Total Delivery Time = Product Lead Time + Shipping Time. Product Lead Time is how long it takes for an item to be processed before it is shipped. Shipping Time is how long it takes for an item to be delivered once it has shipped.
Here's why shopping at AllegroMedical.com is safe:
- Transactions conducted at AllegroMedical.com use the latest software technology to encrypt your personal information before sending it to our secure server. All your information, including credit card number, name, and address is converted to digital bits of information before transmitting over the internet.
- Most banks cover all the charges that result from unauthorized use of your credit card. At most, your liability is limited to $50.
- In the event that a fraudulent charge occurs on your credit card and your bank holds you liable, AllegroMedical.com will pay up to $50. This guarantee holds that the unauthorized use occurred through no fault of your own from purchases made at AllegroMedical.com while using our secure server.
- This guarantee only applies to purchases made over AllegroMedical.com's secure server.
- This guarantee covers a maximum liability of $50.
- If unauthorized use of your credit card does happen, you must report the occurrence to your credit card provider in accordance with their reporting guidelines.