Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
Featured Customer ReviewThis is my main chair after my old QUADRA finally died after... [ read more ]By Rus:) from Central Florida
Usually ships in 8-10 days.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Quickie Wheelchairs Quickie 2HP
- Equipped with Titanium Hardware
- Fixed front-end
- Light and strong
- Like Quickie 2 but sportier
Quickie Wheelchairs Quickie 2HP
The Quickie 2HP is a high performance Quickie® 2. Like the Quickie® 2, it features a very wide range of options. Unlike the Quickie® 2, its design features a more active ride. With the fixed front frame, slotted caster forks, and a wide selection of performance wheels the Quickie 2HP has a very rigid chair feel. For lightweight folding performance and multiple options, the Quickie 2HP is a leader.
Fine Tune Adjustments
The Quickie® 2HP features a new offset axle plate, multi-adjustable caster fork and expanded caster housing. These features double the number of seat-to-floor height adjustments possible on the chair and they also allow for a deeper seat angle.
Jay Precision Back
The Jay Precision Back features unilateral adjustments straps to support postural assymetries, backpost mounted laterals and multi-position adjustment hardware. For users who want lateral stability and adjustable contouring without all the fuss of a removable solid back, the Jay Precision Back is the perfect solution.
Transit Option up to 350 lbs.
The Quickie® 2HP offers a transit option for users up to 350 lbs. For adult and heavy pediatric users who must stay in their chairs while in a car or using public transportation, the new transit option is the perfect solution. The Stabilizer bar comes standard when the transit option is ordered.
Fixed Front Frame
The Quickie® 2HP comes standard with either a 60° or 70° front frame. Its fixed front-frame construction gives the Quickie® 2HP the type of performance found in most high performance rigid chairs.
- To ensure proper fit, Quickie offers the True-Fit program a one-time replacement to the original owner within the first three years, for growth of the seat sling, back upholstery, footplates, hangers, back tubes, frame and cross-brace at no extra cost. However, an upgrade to the Heavy Duty Package or addition of the One Arm Drive is not covered.
- On 18" - 22" widths Heavy Duty option available that offers a 350 lbs. weight capacity.
- Seat sling style mounts to cross-tube via the retaining rods for ease of installation and added strength.
- Caster housing adjustments allow for true fork alignment when changing seat angles
- Armrest options allow the ability to customize for optimal user support, positioning and transfer needs
- Available in kids' sizes (seat widths at 11"), an excellent base choice for pediatric seating systems.
- The uni-lateral wheel lock securely locks both wheels of the chair with one lever. This new option is perfect for amputees, CVA, geriatric or pediatric users. It is also easier to engage than our standard wheel lock.
- Product Weight: Approx. 25 lbs. w/o footrests
- Product Width: 11" - 22" seat width
- Product Length/Depth: 10" - 20" seat depth
- Product Height: 16.75" - 23.25" seat to floor.
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. - standard, 350 lbs.- heavy duty
- Overall Width: 20.5" - 28.5"
- Caster Options: 4", 5", 5 X 1.5", 5 X 2", 6", 6 X 1.5", 8", 8" X 2",
- Rear Wheel Options: 20", 22", 24", 24" HT, 26", 26" HT
Quickie 2HP Reviews Summary
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice. Learn More about Q&A.
0 Questions | 0 Answers
Part Number(s): EIHP
Mfg Part Number(s): Quickie2
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.