Average Customer Rating(24 ratings)
Featured Customer ReviewExcellent product for wound healing. [ read more ]By Sparky from Hendersonville, NC
Normally in Stock. Usually ships in 1-2 days.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
- Hydrates wounds, which is a key factor in healing
- For targeted antimicrobial protection
- Controlled release, ionic silver
- Offers hydration for up to seven days
Medline SilvaSorb Hydrogel
SilvaSorb Hydrogel helps hydrate dry wounds and maintain an optimally moist wound healing, which is a key factor in wound healing. SilvaSorb Hydrogel offers antimicrobial protection over a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi, including MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) and VRE (Vancomycin-resistant enterococcus). SilvaSorb kills microbes, but is completely biocompatible with the tissue cells of healing.
Reasons For Using SilvaSorb Hydrogel:
- 1st & 2nd degree burns
- Leg ulcers
- Skin tears
- Pressure ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Lacerations & abrasions
- Grafted wounds & donor sites
- Partial & full thickness wounds
SilvaSorb Hydrogel Features:
- Easy to Use: Easy to spread and won't melt into the wound.
- Donates Moisture: Hydrogel helps hydrate dry wounds and maintain an optimally moist wound healing environment.
- Reduces Bioburden/Contamination: Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi, which reduces the risk of infections later on in the healing process.
Place Your Order Here
SilvaSorb Hydrogel Reviews Summary
SilvaSorb Hydrogel is also listed in these categories:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice. Learn More about Q&A.
2 Questions | 4 Answers
Part Number(s): MSC9301EP, MSC9301EPH, MSC9308EPH
Mfg Part Number(s): MSC9301EPH, MSC9308EP , MSC9301EP
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.