Bariatric Safety Roller, 17.5" - 22.5" Width, 500 lb Capacity-
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Welded steel frame
- Width adjustable
Bariatric Safety Roller, 17.5" - 22.5" Width
The Anterior Bariatric Safety Roller can accommodate patients weighing up to 500 Ibs. They are designed with all the qualities and features of the standard adult Safety Rollers plus more!! The Bariatric Safety Roller is available in two models and feature height and width adjustments for the perfect fit.
- Welded steel frame.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels.
Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism. When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll. Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles.
Bariatric Safety Roller, 17.5" - 22.5" Width, 500 lb Capacity is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Bariatric Safety Roller, 17.5" - 22.5" Width, 500 lb Capacity
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
My husband is 6'5" and weighs almost 350lbs. He has been using a walker of this type for 2 years it was supplied by Medicare. However it did not meet his needs. First the wheel fell off and then the pole support on the side of the walker broke in half. I refuse to deal with these [other] people anymore, my husband's life is in danger!! Now we decided to get another walker that fets his needs. This seems like an excellant fit for him. The totalweight bearing load is over his needs. My one question before I order what is the maximum height that the walker can adjust to? We need one over 42" or more. Thank you.
Asked on Mar 3, 2013 8:38:30 PM by babsie8852 from nm
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 776 0112
Mfg Part Number(s): CE 1000 XL
Scrip Part Number(s): 776 0112
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.