Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter-
Average Customer Rating(5 ratings)
- The lightest bathlift on the market
- Excellent for deeper model tubs
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install
Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter
The Drive Medical Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter is the lightest bathlift on the market at only 20.5 lbs. Because the Bellavita is one of the lowest bathlifts available, it is excellent for deeper model tubs. The Bellavita is also one of the highest bathlifts available reaching up to 18.8" from the bottom of the tub. The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position. Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate. The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing.
The Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport. When not in use, the back easily folds down for space-saving storage. Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort. 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base.
And Easy To Install And Operate
- The lightest bathlift on the market at only 20.5 lbs.
- At 2.3" the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available.
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8". Excellent for deeper model tubs.
- The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position.
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate.
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing.
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control.
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport.
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage.
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort.
- Hygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling.
- Built in safety controls.
- 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity.
- 2 years guarantee on battery/handset.
- Lifetime Warranty on frame & motor.
- Headrest not included.
The Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter Includes:
- Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter Unit
- Padded Seat and Backrest
- Hand Control with Battery and Charger
- 4 Quick Release Suction Cups - For Bath Base
- No Tools Required - Tool Free Setup
- Built In Safety Controls
- Headrest Not Included
- Rotating Seat & Transfer Aid
- Rotating Seat
- Side Flap (sold by each)
- Battery Charger
- Hand Control with Battery
Customers who ordered this product also ordered:
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Can this be used as just a lift outside the bathtub? Once in a while I fall and I'm not able to get back on my wheelchair. This seams like the perfect solution to my problem ... it raises you up to 18" which is about high enough to get on the chair ... any thoughts? Any feedback will be appreciated.
Asked on Sep 1, 2013 2:41:50 PM by Trudie from New Mexico
0 people had the same question
This lift needs to adhere to something because it is not stable if the suction cups cannot adhere to a smooth surface. I have a tub that has anti-slip surface and I have had to come up with an alternative which is not exceedingly stable, but with a spotter it is safe for my husband.
Answered on Dec 31, 2013 9:22:37 PM by Suzie from Baden
0 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 179 0020
Mfg Part Number(s): 477200252
Scrip Part Number(s): 179 0020
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.