Lumex Shower Transport Chair-
Average Customer Rating(2 ratings)
- Rust resistant frame
- Removable nylon backrest
- Works as toilet safety frame
- Optional Foot plates
Lumex Shower Transport Chair
- Designed for safe transport to and from the shower
- Anodized, non-corrosive aluminum frame construction will not rust
- Comfortable nylon backrest removes for easy cleaning
- Cushioned armrests enhance user comfort
- 5" swivel casters with rear wheel safety locks facilitate maneuverability in tight spaces
- Powder-coated steel front brace with footrest
- Footrests comfortably support the feet during transport, see Deluxe option
- Optional Foot plates tip up and out of the way for easy entry and exit
- Rolls easily over most toilets
- Allows complete access to body for easy cleaning during bathing
- 250 pound maximum weight capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Overall Height: 38"
- Seat Height: 22"
- Overall Width: 21 ½”
- Seat Width: 14"
- Overall Depth: 30"
- Seat Depth: 16 ½”
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Width Between Arms: 17 ½”
Lumex Shower Transport Chair is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Lumex Shower Transport Chair
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
do arms swing or fold down for transferring?
Asked on Aug 16, 2013 7:06:58 PM by selmy from haverhill, MA.
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 178 0136 01, 178 0136 02
Mfg Part Number(s): 7910A-1, 7915A-1
Scrip Part Number(s): 178 0136 02, 178 0136 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.