Shower Chair with Backrest-
Average Customer Rating(3 ratings)
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame
- Blow-molded plastic seat and backrest with textured, non-slip surface
- Arms provide additional support and safety
Shower Chair with Backrest
Allegro Medical presents the Shower Chair with Backrest. This sturdy DMI® shower chair will provide welcome relief if you have trouble standing or worries about falling in the shower. Shower with confidence knowing you have a stable place to sit. This bath chair will make showering easier and safer for people with disabilities, older people or those recovering from surgery or injuries. The chair’s frame is made from aluminum which is incredibly strong yet lightweight. The shower chair weighs only 13 pounds yet can support up to 350 pounds. The textured seat has drain holes so water won’t build up. And the suction cup rubber tips are slip resistant, giving the chair firm footing on wet surfaces.
- Seat has a textured, non-slip surface and drain holes to protect against water buildup.
- Lightweight, aluminum frame makes it easy to lift and carry.
- Arms provide additional safety; back rest (removable) gives support.
- Slip-resistant, suction cup rubber tips give the chair firm footing on wet surfaces.
- Drain holes in seat and back protect against water buildup.
- Seat height adjusts from 16 to 20 inches in 1 inch increments.
- Seat width: 19 inches; seat depth: 13 inches
- Legs measure 19.5 inches across and 20.5 inches from front to back.
- Total dimensions: 21 x 21 x 32 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Easy no tool assembly
- Contains latex
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Shower Chair with Backrest
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Does this fit in a standard bathtub??
Asked on Mar 14, 2016 10:53:44 AM by betsy from chicago
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 179 0039
Mfg Part Number(s): 522-1733-1900
Scrip Part Number(s): 179 0039
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.