Tilt In Space Plus Shower/Commode Chair - Adult-
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- Stainless steel frame and composite componentst
- Height adjustable, swingaway removable armst
- 150 degree adjustable seat to back anglet
- Infinite tilt positions to 30 degreest
- Seamless, padded seat, back and armst
- Removable commode pant
- Elevating leg restst
- Lap belt
Tilt In Space Plus™ Shower/Commode Chair - Use for toileting, bathing, positioning, and mobility purposes
ActiveAid has designed this Tilt In Space Plus™ shower and commode wheelchair so that a wide range of special needs can be addressed. The capability for multiple adjustments is important to address the changing needs of an adult user. The patented design offers the user and caregiver the versatility to use the chair for toileting, bathing, positioning, and mobility purposes.
- Stainless steel frame with stainless steel and composite components
- Height adjustable, swingaway, removable arms
- Elevating leg rests
- Infinite tilt positions to 30 degrees
- Seamless, padded seat, back and arms
- Frame configuration that accommodates multiple locations for lateral supports and other positioning devices
- Removable commode pan
- Lap belt with hook & loop closure
- Adjustable seat to back angle to 150 degrees
- "Neat Seat" hip/thigh support system and seat width sizing system (C4)
- Abductor/deflector (C9)
- Back hardware to adjust seat depth (D2)
- Trunk laterals (D3)
- Head support kit (D6)
- Additional belt (F)
- Adjustable angle footplates (G4)
- Play/work tray (rimmed polycarbonate) (W1)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Tilt In Space Plus Shower/Commode Chair - Adult
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Would this system be appropriate for a young man with cerebral palsy who has no lateral support and very poor head control? Can you get a splash guard for it?
Asked on Oct 12, 2013 7:33:11 AM by Maureen from Lockport NY
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 178 0169
Mfg Part Number(s): 283
Scrip Part Number(s): 178 0169
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.