Toilevator Toilet Riser, 500 lb Capacity-
Average Customer Rating(173 ratings)
- 23 1/8" X 11 1/4" X 3 1/2
- Adds 3.5 inches in height for comfort & ease
- 500 lbs maximum weight capacity
- Suitable for people with mobility issues such as arthritis or those who use a wheelchair
- User’s sit on an actual toilet seat
- Discreet & durable; fits under existing toilet base
- No special cleaning or maintenance required
- Complete do-it-yourself kit
- Fits MOST standard toilets
Toilevator Toilet Riser - Toilet Seat Elevator
Can be used on most round or elongated toilets
Allegro Medical presents the Toilevator Toilet Elevator which raises the toilet 3.5" and has been designed to provide a dignified, stable, cost effective and easy to install alternative to unsightly, hard to clean, elevated toilet seats.
Features of the Toilevator Toilet Elevator:
- Alternative to elevated toilet seats
- Mounts under existing toilet
- Made of injection Molded Plastic
- OFF WHITE in color - Can be painted
- Economical - no need to replace existing fixture
- Non Obtrusive
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Can be use by the whole family
- Easy to Install
- No Plumber Required
- Promotes Safety
- Very stable
- Supports users up to 500 lbs
- Provides Easier Cleaning
- Fits MOST standard toilets
The Toilevator Toilet Riser was designed by the world-renowned Center For Studies In Aging (member of the Ontario Rehabilitation Technology Consortium). The Toilevator will give you a higher toilet, adding 3.5" of additional height to any standard 14" or 15" toilet. This easy-to-install, universally designed modification Toilevator kit will fit most round or elongated bowls.
Toilevator Toilet Seat Risers Comply with Building Code & A.D.A. Requirements.
Raised Toilet Seats that attach to the top of a toilet have been the norm for situations requiring elevated toileting until the introduction of the Toilevator.
Raised Toilet Seats have had some drawbacks:
- They are generally unsightly and have robbed the dignity of those people forced to use them, especially when other family members or friends are involved in caregiving
- Raised Toilet Seats are by nature not very stable and many a client has suffered a fall
- The majority of Raised Toilet Seats require the removal of the regular toilet seat and consequently there is no lid
- Raised Toilet Seats require constant cleaning due to the relatively small opening awarded through the necessity of design
- In the area of hygiene health care workers are subjected to potential of infectious diseases in the cleaning of Raised Toilet Seats
The Toilevator toilet base elevator successfully addresses each one of these concerns. The Toilevator comes complete with all parts required for installation. Installation time is approximately one half-hour and can be accomplished by anyone possessing handyman skills. Plumbers are an option but not a necessity.
Toilevator Components Supplied:
- 1 - Spacer Base
- 1 - Soil Pipe Extension
- 2 - Long Closet Bolts
- 4 - Hexagon Nuts
- 4 - Flat Washers
- 2 - Plastic Washers
- 2 - Trim Caps
- 2 - Wax Seals
- 1 - Extended Flexible Water Hose
- 1 - Installation Instructions
Toilevator Toilet Riser, 500 lb Capacity is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Toilevator Toilet Riser, 500 lb Capacity
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
I purchased a regular toto toilet -No skirt and no elongated seat- will the toilevator work for this.
Asked on Sep 26, 2015 1:26:21 AM by Jud from Slc ut
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 178 0127
Mfg Part Number(s): TV-300
Scrip Part Number(s): 178 0127
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.