Acuforce Massage Star-
Acuforce Massage Star
AllegroMedical.com presents The Acuforce Massage Star. The Massage Star has 3 applications: the Wedge, on the top of the tool, to perform Muscle-Stripping and Cross-fiber Friction. The Wide and Narrow Points to perform Trigger Point Therapy and Reflexology. It's soft, yet durable coating makes it feel completely natural. Works very well with massage creams and oils. A clever tool designed to save your thumbs. Instructional Booklet included. Available in Red.Weight:
- 11 ounces
- The Wedge for performing muscle gliding and kneading. When you are using the Wedge, be sure to use oil or cream. Apply force as comfortable.
- The Wide Point for performing pressure-point therapy. Apply gentle force to each pressure-point steadily for 10 seconds.
- The Narrow Point for performing more specific pressure-point therapy. Apply gentle force to each pressure-point steadily for 10 seconds.
- Soap and water is all that is needed to clean your Massage Star.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, which can break down or destroy the protective coating.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Acuforce Massage Star
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 230 0071
Mfg Part Number(s): 1920
Scrip Part Number(s): 230 0071
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.