Dr. Cohen's Acuball Kit-
Dr. Cohen's Acuball Kit
AllegroMedical.com presents The Dr. Cohen's Acuball Kit. The Acuball's specially designed acupoints and heat stimulate blood flow. This increases circulation, helping to 'flush out' built up toxins that accumulate in tight muscles causing pain. As these toxins release over time the muscle itself relaxes. Direct pressure from the acupoints also massages muscle and mobilizes joints, further enhancing pain free body movement.
The Acuball, Acuball Mini, 190 page instructional book and 60-minute DVD. 90 day warranty.
The Acuball’s effectiveness is the result of a number of unique design features:
- If you like the feeling of heat on tight sore muscles, you'll love the Acuball's unique patented heating ability. You certainly don't have to heat it, many people use it at room temperature, but you should try it. People have remarked countless times that they love the sensation of deep penetrating warmth on sore, achy muscles. Many people love taking a heated Acuball to bed with them.
- Why does it feel so good when it's heated?
- Heat expands muscles, causing blood vessels to open up, bringing more blood to tight areas.
- This increased blood flow flushes out accumulated wastes, calming irritated nerves and loosening muscles back to their normal relaxed state.
2) Spine Align Belt for Releasing Tight Vertebrae
- Many spinal problems come from tight muscles which cause vertebra to lock together, 'jamming up' instead of flowing freely. The Spine Align Belt, a precision molded groove running around the middle of the Acuball, allows you to lie directly on the Acuball - opening and loosening your spine one vertebra at a time.
- Like pulling an accordion open, this helps to ‘free up’ your spine all the way from your low back up to the top of your neck. The acupoints at the side of the Spine Align Belt also give an acupressure treatment to the important postural muscles running along both sides of your spine (the erector spine muscles), allowing them to open and relax.
- Better spinal motion, improved Central Nervous System flow (since your Central Nervous System runs through your spine) and improved posture result.
- The area where your neck meets the back of your head is a key area for wellness enhancement. Why? Because it is here that your brain exits your skull and becomes your spinal cord, transmitting vital information to every part of your body. Any tightness here affects your brain's ability to optimally communicate with your body, so you want this area to be as loose and flexible as possible. Because we spend so much time with our heads bent forward - working, computing and care-giving this area is almost always tight. The Spine Align Belt allows you to open this crucial area, which as you'll experience for yourself, feels truly wonderful.
3) Dual Stimulation Zones for Large & Small Muscles
- The zone on the bottom of the Acuball has multiple smaller acupoints for doing lighter work like releasing tight muscles in your scalp, face and temples or massaging your child. The larger acupoints on the rest of the Acuball are for deeper work like loosening larger muscles in your neck, legs, hips and low back.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Dr. Cohen's Acuball Kit
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 230 0376
Mfg Part Number(s): ACUBALL KIT
Scrip Part Number(s): 230 0376
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.