Thumbby Soft Massage Cone-
Thumbby Soft Massage Cone
AllegroMedical.com presents The Thumbby Soft Massage Cone. Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone. Provides a deep massage without wearing out your thumbs. The Thumbby™ massager is made of solid silicone, the same material used for many household and personal items. Silicone is non-reactive, meaning it can be used with most massage lotions and oils.
Benefits of using the Thumbby:
- Massage Therapists (MTs) can work more hours a day and have longer careers because the Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone saves wear and tear on the hands.
- The Thumbby™ massage cone is like an extension of the hand!
- The point is like a thumb.
- The side is like the ulnar side of the palm.
- The bevel is like the heel of the hand and the base is the size of the palm.
- The Thumbby™ massage tool is very comfortable on the receiving end, whether used for self-care or massaging someone else.
- The base has enough suction to stick the Thumbby™ massager onto a smooth surface.
- For personal use stick the Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone to a wall or door-frame and self-massage your own back or Stick it to the floor and give yourself a fantastic foot massage!
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone is light in weight. At only 5.5 oz., it's totally portable. Any time you practice a physical activity, take along a Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone to help loosen up your muscles beforehand and afterwards.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Thumbby Soft Massage Cone
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 230 0394
Mfg Part Number(s): 100
Scrip Part Number(s): 230 0394
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.