Competitor Semi-Electric Bed-
Competitor Semi-Electric Bed
AllegroMedical.com presents The Competitor Semi-Electric Bed. The Drive Competitor Semi Electric Bed is the most compact bed which makes receiving a hospital bed easier for those patients who need one at home. The Competitor Semi Electric Bed comes complete with the bed rails, motor, head board and foot board for the unit. The hospital bed ships with non slip feet making it safer for those patients who are constantly tossing and turning in bed and will ensure the bed moves as minimal as possible. The Competitor Semi Electric Bed is perfect for those patients looking for the most adaptable hospital bed in the market.
Features and Benefits
- Motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- (same as Delta Ultra Light 1000) The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Motor is UL approved
- The bed comes complete with full side rails and retractable rail sockets to mount rail
- Hand pendant has large, glow in the dark, easy-to-use controls
- Battery back-up in hand control
- Ships with non-slip feet
- Head and foot boards are break and scratch resistant
- The deck height of the bed can easily be adjusted without tools
- Deck height and leg height are adjustable
- Ultra compact storage, all bed components come in one carton, including rails
- Bed comes complete with: Bed frame, head and footboard, full side rails
- Adjustable height bed
- Bed Height (min): 11"
- Bed Height (max): 20"
- Length: 84"
- Width: 35"
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Motor and Hand Control; Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15560, 15560-pkg
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Competitor Semi-Electric Bed
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
how to ajust the height of this bed
Asked on Nov 29, 2015 2:25:04 PM by mariyn from home
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 059 568619 00, 059 5075
Mfg Part Number(s): 15560, 15560-pkg
Scrip Part Number(s): 059 568619 00, 059 5075
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.