Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low Adjustable Bed with Wireless Remote and Inner Spring Mattress-
- Price includes FREE STANDARD CURBSIDE SHIPPING!
- Made with premium fabrics and plush top comfort
- Comes with locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement
- Made with Advantech material that will not warp, break or squeak
Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low - Model 185
The Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low is the ideal bed for those in home healthcare, or assisted living environments. In fact, no adjustable bed is more convenient than the Hi-Low model. The base can be raised and lowered with a touch of a button using the wireless remote – making the Hi-Low model ideal for customers who require additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed.
- This Flex-A-Bed ships with Standard Curbside Delivery*you will need to assist with removal from truck and are responsible for moving bed from curb into your home.
- Upgraded Turnkey Delivery Service is also available for an additional fee of about $395.00 and may add a few extra days to delivery time. Turnkey includes bringing the shipment into the customers home, set up, and removal of cartons from the home. (does not include side rail attachment)**Must place phone order or add Allegro Part# 560216 for White Glove Delivery Service**
Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low Features
- Every Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low is hand-built by expert craftsmen in the U.S.A. and comes with a limited five-year limited warranty.
- The perfect bed height and sleep position for the head and feet are within reach with one, easy to use hand control.
- The Hi-Low model can be easily adjusted from 26 to 32 inches. For customers who require even lower heights, the Hi-Low can be customized to adjust from 24 to 30 inches.
- Customers may choose from soft, medium and firm innerspring mattress construction.
- The Hi-Low model is available with, or without a mattress.
- The Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low comes standard with a high-density foam foundation and heavy-duty base made with Advantech material that will not warp, break or squeak.
- The Hi-Low model is available in twin, full, and queen, in 80 and 84 inch lengths.
- The Hi-Low model can easily be paired with a Flex-A-Bed Premier or Value-Flex – perfect for a spouse not requiring Hi-Low functionality.
- Every Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low comes with locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement.
- Many purchasers of the Hi-Low model find the optional side rails a perfect compliment to their needs.
Innerspring Mattress Options
Flex-A-Bed Premier Upgrade Options Click Here For Upgrades
- 84" Length
- Siderail (left or right)
- Siderail (pair)
- Heavy-duty Reinforcement
- Leg Extensions - 2 to 7 inches in 1 inch increments
Includes residential curbside delivery ONLY to 48 contiguous states. Please call 1-800-861-3211 if you require special freight needs or live in New York Metro or Remote/Isolated Shipping Zone, additional charges may apply.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low Adjustable Bed with Wireless Remote and Inner Spring Mattress
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
wireless remote not working. Changed batteries properly, blue light comes on in tip, but none of the keys work. Any ideas?
Asked on Oct 1, 2013 10:59:29 PM by Norman from LA
15 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 059 0004 10 03, 059 0004 08 03, 059 0004 10 04, 059 0004 08 01, 059 0004 02 04, 059 0004 02 03, 059 0004 08 04, 059 0004 10 01, 059 0004 02 01
Mfg Part Number(s): T80HARS, T80HARM, T80HARF, F80HARS, F80HARM, F80HARF, Q80HARS, Q80HARM, Q80HARF
Scrip Part Number(s): 059 0004 02 04, 059 0004 02 03, 059 0004 02 01, 059 0004 08 04, 059 0004 08 03, 059 0004 08 01, 059 0004 10 04, 059 0004 10 03, 059 0004 10 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.