Flex-A-Bed Premier Series - Queen Size - Mattress Type: Firm-
- Hand-crafted using the highest-quality materials
- Our precise support system takes away all the strain and pain
- Available in soft, medium firm, and extra firm construction
- Must phone in or add Allegro Part# 560216 to the order for White Glove Delivery
Flex-A-Bed Innerspring Mattresses
Each Flex-A-Bed Innerspring Mattress is hand-crafted to your specifications using the highest-quality materials available. And you can rest assured knowing that every mattress we sell meets the government's new 2007 flammability requirements.
Traditional beds require you to twist and turn, prop yourself up with pillows or add foam pads just to get comfortable. Our precise support system takes away all the strain and pain, allowing you to get a perfect night's sleep.
Our traditional innerspring mattresses are available in soft, medium firm, and extra firm construction.
- Twin - 38 x 74/ 38 x 80/ 38 x 84
- Full - 53 x 74/ 53 x 80/ 53 x 84
- Queen - 60 x 80/ 60 x 84
- King - 76 x 80/ 76 x 84
- All Flex-A-Beds ship with Standard Curbside Delivery which is added upon checkout.
- Upgraded White Glove Delivery Service is also available for an additional fee and may add a few extra days to delivery time. White Glove includes bringing the shipment into the customers home, set up, and removal of cartons from the home. (does not include side rail attachment)**Must place phone order or add Allegro Part# 560216 for White Glove Delivery Service**
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Flex-A-Bed Premier Series - Queen Size - Mattress Type: Firm
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
I this like the treaputice matress you see in retail stores.
Asked on Aug 30, 2014 1:22:06 PM by Shellena Bentley from Charlotte, North Carolina
3 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 059 0013 10 02 02, 059 0013 10 02 01, 059 0013 11 02 02, 059 0013 11 02 01
Mfg Part Number(s): Q80PAWF, Q84PAWF, Q80PVVWF, Q84PVVWF
Scrip Part Number(s): 059 0013 10 02 02, 059 0013 11 02 02, 059 0013 10 02 01, 059 0013 11 02 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.