Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay System - 36" x 80" x 5"-
- Great for improving circulation
- "Whisper Quiet" pump, safe and effective
- Pump and mattress combo
Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay System
36" x 80" x 5" - 300 lbs Capacity
The Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay System is a complete mattress overlay set made for distributing pressure points helps alleviate bed sores and other discomforts associated with constant pressure on the skin.
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) newly designed pump produces consistent air flow.
- Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels.
- 17-Air cell configuration, 9 with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery.
- 3-Air cells at head section remain static, enhancing pillow function.
- Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow.
- 5-Inch cells are constructed from 40% Nylon/60% PVC material that is durable.
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation.
- The Nylon/TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- The cover is secured to the mattress with straps.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay System - 36" x 80" x 5" is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay System - 36" x 80" x 5"
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Does this have to have 220V hook up?
Asked on Jan 5, 2015 5:02:36 PM by Doug from Palatine, IL
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 837 0022
Mfg Part Number(s): 14025N
Scrip Part Number(s): 837 0022
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.