Medical Sheepskin - Natural Shape-
Average Customer Rating(8 ratings)
- One sheepskin supports the back, shoulders, thighs
- Comes in its natural shape covering 8 sq. ft.
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter
- Machine washable and dryable
One Medical Sheepskin used as a bed pad can support the back, shoulders and thighs. This Medical Sheepskin comes in its natural shape covering 8 square feet. Best results are obtained when the patient is placed directly on the wool of the sheepskin with no other textile material intervening. Product Benefits of 100% Genuine Sheepskin
- Natural leather and pure virgin wool fleece.
- Resilient and springy to evenly distribute patient weight and relieve pressure points.
- Absorbs approximately 20 times more moisture than synthetics yet feels dry.
- Contains natural lanolin which soothes and aids in healing when in direct contact with the skin.
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Remains soft and pliable after repeated laundering.
- Resists build-up and conduction of static electricity and naturally flame resistant.
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter.
Decubitus Ulcers, also known as bed sores, have three main causes: pressure, friction and moisture. 100% genuine medical sheepskin from Sheepskin Ranch helps prevent all types of bedsores by:
- Reducing pressure at the point of body contact
- Eliminating friction and tearing of the skin
- Preventing the buildup of surface moisture, keeping the patient dry
Sheepskin Ranch only makes 100% genuine products manufactured in the USA.
This product takes 7 - 10 business days to deliver!
Medical Sheepskin - Natural Shape is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Medical Sheepskin - Natural Shape
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
I heard that the sheepskin causes the body to heat up and becomes uncomfortably hot. Has anyone noticed this?
Asked on Jul 8, 2014 12:57:58 PM by mel from israel
3 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 837 0037
Mfg Part Number(s): 101
Scrip Part Number(s): 837 0037
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.