Multi Height Manual Hospital Bed-
Multi Height Manual Hospital Bed
AllegroMedical.com presents The Multi Height Manual Hospital Bed. With adjustable height at the foot, the head, and overall, this multi-height manual bed from Drive Medical fits your individual needs, allowing for an anatomically correct sleep surface. Hand cranks at the foot of the bed are used for adjustments and can be folded out of the way, concealing them to prevent injury. Side clips under the angle iron store shaft when the bed is unassembled. The bed ships in two cartons and assembly is easy. The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight, and a reinforced frame with zinc-coated spring deck resists twisting and bending. Attractive heavy-duty bed ends will mesh seamlessly into any décor and are easy to clean and maintain. Both head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise.
Features and Benefits
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Zinc coated spring deck
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any decor and easy to maintain
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise
- CSA approved
- Easy to set up
- Multi-height adjustable by operating the hand cranks at the foot of the bed
- Foot, head and overall bed height can be adjusted
- Hand crank handles fold down to be concealed to prevent injury
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Bed (Height): 16"-24.5"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 36"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15003, 15003bv-fr, 15003bv-pkg-2, 15003bv-pkg, 15003bv-pkg-t, 15003bv-hr, 15003bv-pkg-1, 15003bv-pkg-1-t
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Multi Height Manual Hospital Bed
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 059 568617 03, 059 568617 02, 059 568617 01, 059 5090
Mfg Part Number(s): 15003bv-pkg-1, 15003bv-pkg-2, 15003bv-pkg-1-t, 15003bv-pkg-t
Scrip Part Number(s): 059 5090, 059 568617 01, 059 568617 02, 059 568617 03
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.