Semi Electric Bed-
Semi Electric Bed
AllegroMedical.com presents The Semi Electric Bed. The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Semi Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections of the bed, while the height of the bed is adjusted manually. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and will operate the head and foot sections at the same time and has a convenient clip which attaches to the frame of the bed making sure the control is always by the patients side. The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any decor and easy to maintain
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise
- UL 73 pending, CSA approved
- Easy to set up
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Head and foot section adjust electronically
- Height adjusts manually
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc coated spring deck
- Pendant has clip that allows it to be mounted over bed rail
- Pendant will operate hand and foot section at the same time
- Bed Height: 16"-24.5"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 36"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15004, 15004bv-fr, 15004bv-pkg-2, 15004bv-pkg, 15004bv-pkg-t, 15004bv-hr, 15004bv-pkg-1, 15004bv-pkg-1-t
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Semi Electric Bed
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 059 568618 01, 059 568618 05, 059 568618 04, 059 568618 03, 059 5079, 059 568618 02, 059 5080, 059 568618 06
Mfg Part Number(s): 15004, 15004bv-fr, 15004bv-hr, 15004bv-pkg-1, 15004bv-pkg-2, 15004bv-pkg, 15004bv-pkg-t, 15004bv-pkg-1-t
Scrip Part Number(s): 059 568618 04, 059 568618 05, 059 568618 06, 059 5079, 059 568618 01, 059 5080, 059 568618 03, 059 568618 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.