Tri-Core® Ultimate Cervical Support Pillow-
Tri-Core® Ultimate Cervical Support Pillow
- Ultimate comfort and support help reduce headaches and neck pain for better sleep
- Four distinct levels of support help restore natural curve of neck for back sleepers
- Large side sleeping area with two distinct heights keep head level
- Jaw relief channel on edge of pillow for side sleepers
- Airflow channels in side sleeping area provide increased face & ear comfort
- Shaped center gently cradles the head while sleeping on the back
- Helps reduce symptoms of neck pain and stiffness
- Designed for comfortable, yet firm support
- Ten-year warranty: Product will not lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Nontoxic, non-allergenic molded foam. Latex free.
- Includes a premium, machine washable, zip-open pillow cover
- For Back and/or Side Sleepers
The Tri-Core® Ultimate combines the best features of our Tri-Core fiber pillow and Therapeutica® foam pillow to create the ultimate pillow for support and comfort! This non-allergenic foam pillow provides proper alignment of the neck and supports the head while sleeping to help alleviate headaches and neck pain. The orthopedic design helps relieve a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders. It is also ideal for CPAP users.
- For back sleeping, choose from one of the four distinct neck roll supports to find the one that fits your body and neck best. The shaped center gently cradles the head for comfortable sleep. Increase or decrease the amount of support by simply rotating the pillow to a larger or smaller neck roll. Gradually increase cervical correction by using a larger roll. If at any time you experience increased neck pain, reduce the amount of support by using a smaller neck roll or a traditional sleeping pillow.
- For side sleeping, large side sleeping areas with two distinct heights help keep the head level for proper alignment of the spine. These side surfaces feature airflow channels which gently cushion your face and ear for comfortable sleep. Channels on each side of the pillow help reduce pressure on the jaw, making it more comfortable for people with TMJ or jaw pain.
- For side/back sleepers, enjoy a smooth transition when moving from side to back sleeping or vice versa. Plus, you will benefit from all the features designed specifically for back or side sleeping.
- For CPAP users, a distinct edge allows a CPAP mask and hose to comfortably drape over the side of the pillow. This helps prevent mask/pillow interference and keeps the CPAP mask from moving or placing excessive pressure on the face.
The Tri-Core Ultimate's unique molded foam provides a firm foundation with a surface that is soft to the touch. Each pillow comes with a machine washable, soft, fitted, zip-open cover that is easily removed for washing.
It may take some time to adjust to this cervical pillow and immediate overuse may increase neck pain. Those who slowly ease their way into orthopedic correction, by alternating between this pillow and their current pillow, achieve the best results. When side sleeping, use side sleeping area. Head cradle is not intended for side sleeping and may cause neck pain.
- Cover- 90% polyester, 10% rayon
- Filling- Polyurethane foam
- 26" x 16" x 4"
- 8 lbs
- Made in Canada
Product Guide available here
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Tri-Core® Ultimate Cervical Support Pillow
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 830 0594
Mfg Part Number(s): fom-180
Scrip Part Number(s): 830 0594
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.