Cure Medical Ultra Female Intermittent Catheter - Ready To Use-
- Small and discreet packaging
- 100% fire polished eyelets
- Designed for easy open and ease of use
- Cure Catheters are 100% DEHP and latex free
- Small packaging to discretely hide in one's pocket or purse
Cure Medical Ultra Intermittent Catheter
Pre-lubricated - Extra Discrete Packaging
The Cure Medical Ultra Intermittent Catheter is a high quality DEHP and latex free product that always has fire polished eyelets that are smooth and less irritating. The sterile, single use Cure Ultra™ is a ready to use catheter for women. The small package features an easy tear top and enables disposal of minimal material. The Cure Ultra™ is offered with polished eyelets on a pre-lubricated straight tip and a unique, ‘No Roll’ connector/funnel end. The small packaging enables discrete carrying in a pants pocket or purse.
- 1 - 6" Sterile Latex Free Catheter
- 100% DEHP Free products, as a known carcinogen, DEHP should not be in medical devices. At Craig Rehab in Denver they found that I.C. users were 100 times more likely to develop bladder cancer. People with a higher risk of cancers should avoid carcinogens.
- 100% latex free! A latex allergy can change a life forever, no more elastic in clothing, no rubber bands. Latex free catheters are a must have.
- 100% fire polished eyelets on all products, all the time. Fire polished eyelets are smooth and less irritating. Other brands have cold punched eyelets that can cause abrasions. Cure medical believes in nothing less then the best for you.
- Cure Medical gives 10% back to find a cure for spinal cord injury; it is time for manufacturers to step up. There are many ideas to find a cure, but without funding, nothing will ever happen.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Cure Medical Ultra Female Intermittent Catheter - Ready To Use
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 094 582427 02, 094 582427 01, 094 582427 05, 094 582427 04, 094 582427 03
Mfg Part Number(s): ULTRA8, ULTRA10, ULTRA12, ULTRA14, ULTRA16
Scrip Part Number(s): 094 582427 01, 094 582427 02, 094 582427 03, 094 582427 04, 094 582427 05
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.