Everyday Male External Catheter
- Easy to apply with its plastic collar
- Durable latex resists tearing and puncture
- Safely conducts urine
Everyday Male Self-Adhesive External Catheter
The Everyday Male External Catheters are easy to apply with their plastic collar. They securely attach and seals to the skin by its integral adhesive. The durable latex resists tearing and puncture and meets virtually all sizing needs with four sizes. The Everyday Male External Catheters safely conduct urine through double convolutions that resist kinking and twisting, keeping fluid pathway open.
- Self-Adhesive Application: Inner lining of adhesive material that sticks to the skin upon application of the sheath.
- Double Convolutions: Double convolutions are molded into the sheath to prevent kinking that would disrupt the fluid pathway.
- Recommended for Home Use: Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
- Plastic Applicator Collar: A disposable plastic ring that positions the sheath for application. It holds the Inner Flap in proper position during application. The collar is discarded after the sheath is applied.
- Recommended for Post Operative Use: Product has features that would be most appropriate for post-operative care.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Everyday Male External Catheter
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
I am searching for the Hollister male external catheter 9207. Do you carry this product?
Asked on Jul 12, 2012 9:05:44 AM by Betsy from Durham, NC
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 094 1301 03, 094 2164, 094 1301 02, 094 1301 01, 094 1301 04, 094 1303
Mfg Part Number(s): 9109, 9106, 9108, 9107
Scrip Part Number(s): 094 1301 02, 094 1301 04, 094 1301 01, 094 1301 03, 094 2164, 094 1303
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.