Mentor Manhood Super Absorbent Pouch - 250mL- Pack of 30
Average Customer Rating(11 ratings)
- Designed for light incontinence
- Holds 250 cc of liquid
- Fits most
- Made of absorbent polymer
- Latex Free
Mentor Manhood Super Absorbent Pouch
AllegroMedical.com presents The Manhood Absorbent Pouch. The Manhood Absorbent Pouch is designed for light to moderate incontinence. The pouch is made of a super absorbent polymer and can hold 250 cc of liquid, keeping the skin dry.
A strip of adhesive tape allows the wearer to position the pouch to stay securely in place in his briefs or boxers.
Manhood Absorbent Pouch Features:
- One size fits most
- Designed for light to moderate urinary incontinence in men of any age
- Soft, very comfortable and discreetly not obvious when worn
- Pouches contain a super absorbent polymer which pulls the liquid away from your skin, to keep you dry
- Each pouch can hold a bit more than a cup (250cc) of liquid
- The pouch holds the penis and collects any leakage or dripping that occurs
- Each pouch has a 4 inch strip which adheres to your underwear to keep the it in place
- Pouches are 5.75" long, 4.5" wide at their widest point and 3" wide at their narrowest point (viewed flat)
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Mentor Manhood Super Absorbent Pouch - 250mL
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Do you know of a manhood pouch which can hold a larger amount of liquid? These are the best designed items I've found after prostate surgery.
Asked on Jun 2, 2011 10:22:28 AM by John from Charleston, SC
4 people had the same question
these work great. i've used them for 4yrs now. varying degrees of leakage. i recommend them highly. good luck with your recovery. leakage diminishes over time.
Answered on Jul 2, 2013 4:41:57 PM by jj from la
1 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 094 0767
Mfg Part Number(s): 4200-B
Scrip Part Number(s): 094 0767
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.