Theraworx® Protect | Rinse Free Skin Cleansing Foam
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- Hygiene products for household, school, or sports use
- Patented Protocol to Support Urinary Tract Care
- Designed for use prior and after catheter insertion
- Non-Rinse, Non-Toxic, allow to air dry
- Microbiome Compliant
- Allows you to clean, restore and support the skin in one step
- Does not contain antiseptic drugs
- Use as enhancement to hand hygiene protocols
Download Therawork Protect Brochure.pdf.
Theraworx® Protect Foam Application
AllegroMedical.com presents Theraworx® Protect Advanced Hygiene Barrier System Foam. The Theraworx® Protect is designed for the Foley and intermittent catheter user. When used with Theraworx Protect’s patented protocol indicated for the prevention of catheter associated Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), has been shown to be effective. Theraworx Protect is simple and safe, and can help you in your quest to maintain a heathy lifestyle. It cleans and helps to create a low-pH environment that is inhospitable to multi-drug resistant organisms, yeast, and fungi. It protects and supports the skin barrier. It restores and maintains the normal acidic pH of healthy skin, helping to bolster skin integrity, support natural stratum corneum defense mechanisms, and support conditions that promote wound healing. It is also inexpensive and incredibly easy to use.
What is Theraworx Protect used for?Theraworx Protect is used to manage healthcare-associated risks. It can be used in a variety of applications, including ICU bathing, pre-surgical bathing, post-operative care, total-body bathing, daily urinary health, and as an enhancement to hand hygiene protocols.
Theraworx Protect’s patented formulation supports and maintains the skin’s natural antimicrobial and skin integrity functions, while providing a clinically proven, safe, highly effective, non-toxic and non-rinse option.
Theraworx Protect is a line of Immunosupportive products and is proven to be non-toxic in mucous membranes. Non-Rinse, Non-Toxic, allow to air dry. Does not dry the skin.
Where can Theraworx Protect be applied?
Theraworx Protect is a non-toxic, non-irritating solution that can be applied to multiple skin types and anywhere on the body—even the face, perineum, and mucous membranes.
Why use Theraworx® Protect?:
- Clinically proven, hospital approved. Used on 2 million hospital patients in 2017, 4 million projected for 2018
- Recommended for meatal cleansing prior to Intermittent Self Catheterization (ISC)
- Recommended for insertion and maintenance cleansing for Foley catheter use
- First and only patented protocol indicated for the prevention of catheter associated Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Cost effective. Sizes available for home use and travel
Does Theraworx® Protect prevent UTI's caused from Intermittent and Foley catheterization?
- Theraworx® Protect is the first and only patented protocol indicated for the prevention of catheter associated Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
- When used with Theraworx Protect’s patented protocol indicated for the prevention of catheter associated Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), has been shown to be effective.
Supporting Urinary Tract Care for Foley and Intermittent Catheter Users:
- Intermittent catheter users average 2.7 UTIs per year1 and is the leading cause of missing work
- UTIs are a financial and personal burden copays and antibiotic expense $15- $100 each
- Causes pain, burning, stinging, pelvic pain, delirium and possibly lead to serious complications
- UTI infections result in 8.1 million visits to the doctor each year
Are Your Patients Fully Protected?
When you have patients with central-line catheters, tracheostomy tubes, urinary catheters, fecal incontinence and incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD), your goal is zero infections. But are your current ICU bathing protocols doing enough?
Theraworx® Protect | Rinse Free Skin Cleansing Foam is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Theraworx® Protect | Rinse Free Skin Cleansing Foam
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 185 0185, 185 0186, 185 0182 03 01, 186 0187, 185 0182 01 01, 185 0182 03 02, 185 0182 01 02, 185 0182 01 03
Mfg Part Number(s): HXC-02Z, HXC-02zFF, HXC-04zFF, HXC-04Z, HXC-08Z, HXC-04Z-24, HXC-02Z-48, HXC-08Z-24
Scrip Part Number(s): 185 0182 01 01, 185 0182 03 01, 185 0182 03 02, 185 0182 01 02, 185 0182 01 03, 185 0185, 186 0187, 185 0186
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.