Axiom improv Size 2 Indoor/Outdoor Medical Mobility Push Chair-
- 16” quick release mag wheels
- Compact single action fold
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- Hand brake with parking button
- Available in 2 colors
Axiom Improv Size 2 Indoor/Outdoor Medical Mobility Push Chair
The Axiom Improv Size 2 Indoor/Outdoor Medical Mobility Push Chair will take you where no other ability pushchair can follow! Designed for use as an indoor or outdoor mobility system, this all-terrain pushchair easily glides through grass, gravel, over curbs, and sand. It comes with the traditional fixed front wheel. The fully adjustable sun canopy shields from any angle and the sophisticated harness system aids with positioning.
Axiom Improv 2 Features:
- Lightweight frame
- Individual rear brakes
- Safety wrist strap
- Height adjustable handle
- Recessed footrest with side boards and feet straps
- 1000 Denier Phthalate free Polyester Fabric
- Reflective trim
- Inside the seat pockets
- Seating area is lined with breathable wicking fabric
- Reclining seat adjustable to a 30 degree recline
- Behind the seat storage pocket with zipper closure and key clip
- Firmness support in seat back and bottom both removable
- Seat and under the seat basket removable and machine washable
- Rotating Sun Canopy with view port window
- Weight capacity of 150 pounds
- Cargo capacity of 5 pounds
Axiom Improv 2 Specifications:
- Assembled with Wheels: 63 1/2" L x 24" W x 46" H
- Folded with Wheels: 51 1/2" L x 24" W x 19" H
- Folded without Wheels: 43 1/2" L x 19 1/4" W x 12 1/4" H
- Seating Area - Back Height: 28"
- Seating Area - Width/Depth/Leg Length: 15"/15"/17"
- Seating Area - Head Height: 32"
- Basket Dimensions: 19" L x 15" W x 12" H
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Axiom improv Size 2 Indoor/Outdoor Medical Mobility Push Chair
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Do you have a non-fixed front wheel version of this size stroller? Or do you know where I can find one?
Asked on Feb 27, 2013 6:47:30 AM by Mrs.Fox from Virginia
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 103 0028 10, 103 0028 01
Mfg Part Number(s): Ai2R, Ai2N
Scrip Part Number(s): 103 0028 01, 103 0028 10
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.