CMS 1500 Claim Forms-
As of April 1, 2014, Medicare will only process paper claims submitted on the revised CMS 1500 claim form
Allows healthcare providers to bill a patient's insurance company for reimbursement
- Approved by the National Uniform Claim Committee (NUCC); HIPAA compliant
- This form was revised to align the paper form with some of the changes in the electronic health care claims: Professional (837), 005010X222 Technical Report Type 3 (5010) and 005010X222A1 Technical Report Type 3 (5010A1)
- The most significant change was the addition of 8 diagnosis codes in field 21
- Includes new QR code identifier at the top of the form that supports and aligns with Industry scanning systems
- Printed with OCR "dropout" red ink on 20lb. paper (per government regulations)
- Form not available personalized
- Certified Chain of Custody; promotes sustainable forest management
- Size: 8-1/2x11"
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
CMS 1500 Claim Forms
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 796 0018, 796 0019, 796 0020, 796 0024, 796 0023, 796 0022
Mfg Part Number(s): 790-0129PK, 790-0116PK, 790-0120PK, 790-0116QR, 790-0129QR, 790-0120QR
Scrip Part Number(s): 796 0024, 796 0022, 796 0023, 796 0018, 796 0020, 796 0019
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.