MaxStim 2000 Digital TENS Unit - Dual Channel-
- 1 year on unit
MaxStim 2000 Digital Unit
This fully adjustable TENS unit has a protective cover to guard against accidental setting changes. It features a wide array of output combinations to help get the settings just right. With timers ranging from 15 minutes to continuous mode, users can pick the setting that's right for them. The pulse rate, pulse width and amplitude are adjustable to lessen acute pains due to an accident or chronic conditions such as arthritis or other joint and muscle conditions.
- Electrodes: Scrip Reusable Electrodes 2" x 2", 4/pkg
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Dimensions: 1" x 2 3/4" x 4 1/10"
- Weight: 4.3 oz (includes battery)
- Power: DC 9V square shaped battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 30 hours at normal settings
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA across 500 Ohm load
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 150 Hz adjustable
- Pulse Width: 50 - 250 Âµs adjustable
- Wave Form: Symmetrical biphasic rectangular, Monophasic square pulse
- Modes: Constant, Burst, Modulation
- Burst Mode: Bursts occur twice every second, pulse width (adjustable), frequency = 100 Hz
- Modulation Mode: Pulse width modulation from 100 Âµs to 250 Âµs within 6 seconds and then back to 100 Âµs in the next 6 seconds, pulse rate is selectable
- Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes, continuous
- Voltage: 0 to 40 Volt (Load : 500 ohm)
- LCD Monitoring
MaxStim 2000 Digital Tens Unit Warranty:
- 1 year on unit
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
MaxStim 2000 Digital TENS Unit - Dual Channel
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 670 0043
Mfg Part Number(s): PROSTIM2000BH
Scrip Part Number(s): 670 0043
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.