SCIFIT Stepone Recumbent Stepper With Swivel Seat-
Provides a smooth and total body movement. The new SCIFIT recumbent stepper features lower starting resistance, direct wheelchair access,adjustable arm length and handle angle. The customized programs with documentation help users reach their goals while tracking the great effort they have already put in.
- Fixed height,Swivel Seat
- Stride length from 2" to 11.5"
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels
- .1 adjustable increments providing 200 levels of resistance
- Step through seating and grab bar
- Full color touch screen with easy operation display
- Quick Start
- Heart Rate
- Stress Test
- 7 Hill Profiles
- Constant Work (constant Watts)
- Iso-Strength (constant RPM)
- Random (unlimited profiles)
- Automatic cool down after each exercise
- Low voltage AC adapter
- Integrated dual fans with three speeds
- Integrated water bottle holder
- USB charger
- 7" LCD full color touch screen display
- 450lbs max user weight
- 4'6" to 6'7" user height
- 275lbs unit weight
- 68"L x 30"W x 48"H
- Power: self generating with auto rechargeable battery backup
- Foot Pedals: Sturdy, oversized footbeds
- Includes heel cup and foot straps
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
SCIFIT Stepone Recumbent Stepper With Swivel Seat
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 849 0621
Mfg Part Number(s): SONE03
Scrip Part Number(s): 849 0621
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.