Spine Thorax & Abdomen Set DVD Format-
David Kent DVD - Home Study Programs - Spine, Thorax & Abdomen
Remember your first David Kent dissection or anatomy classroom course? Or, heard a colleague talk about it? If you ever wanted to have the same learning experience, but closer to home, now you can. Scan through this DVD home-study program and you'll feel like you've gone inside David's treatment room for one-on-one training. Designed with the participation of physicians and therapists, this comprehensive series lets you master and review techniques at your own pace. David's user-friendly approach, including the color coding he devised for use across his entire product line to correspond with different areas of the body, will help you increase your anatomy knowledge.
Features in this NCBTMB-approved home-study program cover or include:
- Back pain, scoliosis, chest pain, bulging and herniated discs, and more
- How to master anatomy skills that set you apart from other therapists
- Easy to navigate programs, color-coded for simplicity
- Detailed, clear menu system to study at your own pace
- Thorough, photo-filled manual
- Spine, Thorax & Abdomen Home Study Program manual with photos
- 4 videos in DVD format, approximately 6 hours long
- Complete home-study course with test grading and certificate (included in the price of each CE course) worth 24 CEUs that are approved by NCBTMB and most states and that are recognized by AMTA and ABMP.
- Unlimited time in which to complete the course
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Spine Thorax & Abdomen Set DVD Format
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 539 0089
Mfg Part Number(s): 00503
Scrip Part Number(s): 539 0089
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.