Standard Care Cliner-
- Seat Height: 21" (53cm)
- Seat Width: 21" (53cm)
- Overall Height: 49" (125cm)
- Back Height: 31.5" (80cm)
- Seat Depth: 20" (50.8cm)
- Weight: 94 lbs (42.6kg)
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs (124.7kg)
- Footprint Reclined (Length): 76.5" (194.3cm)
Winco Standard Care Cliner
Lower price does not mean lower quality when you buy a Winco. The standard Care Cliner comes with all the superior features you might find on higher-priced clinical chairs. It's no wonder Winco Care Cliners are among the bestselling clinical chairs on the market today.
- Built-in, ergonomic headrest
- Standard trendelenberg release on back with easy-access handle
- Wide elastic band on back frame provides enhanced comfort and support
- Non-porous, fold-down side tray contains small spills. Standard on right and left sides
- Webbed elastic and an open seat base provide superior comfort and support
- Smooth, round tube frame with recessed hand-grips
- Removable side-panels for easy cleaning and maintenance
- High-impact, nylon, 5" casters, directional-lock in left rear; all others are total-lock
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Standard Care Cliner
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 906 0008 01, 906 0008 02, 906 0008 03, 906 0008 04, 906 0008 05, 906 0008 06, 906 0008 07, 906 0008 08, 906 0008 09
Mfg Part Number(s): 6530N02, 6530N03, 6530N04, 6530N06, 6530N07, 6530N08, 6530N14, 6530N16, 6530N17
Scrip Part Number(s): 906 0008 08, 906 0008 09, 906 0008 06, 906 0008 05, 906 0008 04, 906 0008 01, 906 0008 03, 906 0008 07, 906 0008 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.