Sani Professional® Sani-Hands Instant Sanitizing Wipes 300 Count Canister-
- Convenient and easy to use antimicrobial hand wipes specially formulated for use in hospitals and medical facilities
- Pre-saturated with antimicrobial surgical scrub PCMX and alcohol
- Formulated with aloe vera to help prevent dry hands and protect sensitive skin
- Proven more effective than alcohol gels alone
- Complies with OSHA guidelines for medical staff and personnel to use as an adjunct to hand washing or when hand washing is unavailable
- Friction of wipe helps remove more soil and bacteria than gels and foams
- Proven 99.99% effective in 15 seconds against killing germs and top food-borne pathogens
- Quick drying, leaving no sticky residue
- NSF certified and 2013 FDA Food Code compliant and safe to use before eating and drinking
- 70% Ethanol Alcohol by volume based formula as recommended by the CDC and World Health Organization for proper hand hygiene.
- Sani-Hands® contains ethyl alcohol.
- Tub dimensions: 6" x 7.5"
Proven more effective than alcohol gels alone, Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes are an ideal hand hygiene solution for patients, visitors, and staff.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Sani Professional® Sani-Hands Instant Sanitizing Wipes 300 Count Canister
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 185 0017, 185 0201
Mfg Part Number(s): 49680029, P92084
Scrip Part Number(s): 185 0017, 185 0201
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.