Convoluted Foam Chair Pads - Egg Crate Sculpted Foam Wheel Chair Pads-
Average Customer Rating(4 ratings)
- Ideal for wheelchairs and other chairs in need of extra cushioning
- Ideal for prevention and treatment of decubitus ulcers
- Made of medical-grade foam for long lasting use
Convoluted Foam Chair Pads
Allegro Medical presents the Convoluted Foam Chair Pads. If you use a wheelchair or need to sit for extended periods in a regular chair, this soft cushion can give you more comfort. Made of medical grade convoluted (egg crate) foam, this cushion helps to better distribute your weight and promote better air circulation. It can help to prevent or heal pressure sores, which can develop after sitting for long periods. The cushion is one piece – a back pad connected to a seat pad.
- Sculpted foam seat cushion and attached back cushion provide comfort and support for those who sit for long periods of time.
- Medical grade, egg crate foam helps reduce or heal pressure sores and takes weight off sensitive areas.
- Great for using on regular chairs, wheelchairs or recliners
- Excellent after surgery or injuries
- Entire chair pad measures 18 x 32 x3; back cushion measures 18 x 16 x 1.5; seat cushion measures 18 x 16 x 3 inches.
- Chair Pad - 16" x 18" x 4" No Cover and No Back
- Chair Pad - 16" x 18" x 4" W/ Plaid Cover and No Back
- Chair Pad - 18" x 32" x 3" W/ Back and No Cover
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Convoluted Foam Chair Pads - Egg Crate Sculpted Foam Wheel Chair Pads
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
No Question these convulated chair pads are machine washable and can be dryed on a low setting. Been purchasing for years for my Mother. Eventually you will need to replace them but not everytime they lose their shape.
Asked on Nov 4, 2014 1:33:47 PM by Good Girl from West Chester, PA
3 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 833 0307 02, 833 0307 03
Mfg Part Number(s): 552-8004-9910, 552-8005-0000
Scrip Part Number(s): 833 0307 02, 833 0307 03
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.