Molded Foam General Use Wheelchair Cushion - 2", 18"x16"-
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- Pressure redistribution and corrects positioning
- Offers maximum weight distribution and stability
- Washable, removable, flame-retardant cover
Molded Foam General Use Wheelchair Cushion - 1.75"
The Molded Foam Wheelchair Cushions by Drive Medical. These cushions are constructed of a highly resilient molded foam to provide the optimum seat stabilization, positioning, and comfort. It has a soft, sealed, interior fluid-resistantsStretch nylon liner to protect in case of incontinence. The cover is removable and washable, and features a non-slip bottom. It has a 250 pound weight capacity.
- A unique construction of high-resilient molded foam provides optimal support, stabilization and pressure redistribution
- Designed for low risk patients seeking comfort and support
- Removable, zippered, low-shear stretch cover is vapor permeable and water-resistant
- Cover has a “Non-Slip” vinyl bottom for comfort and safety
- Convenient 12" tie straps secure the cushion to wheelchair
- Meets flammability standard TB117
Molded Foam General Use Wheelchair Cushion - 2", 18"x16" is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Molded Foam General Use Wheelchair Cushion - 2", 18"x16"
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
What type of wheelchair cushion is the best to protect butt skin from break out ?
Asked on Dec 18, 2015 7:37:26 AM by Sony from Florida
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 777 0066 09
Mfg Part Number(s): 14887
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 0066 09
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.