Roho Agility Minimum Contour Back System With Foam And Lumbar Pad-
Roho Agility™ Minimum Contour Back System With Foam And Lumbar Pad
AllegroMedical.com presents The Roho Agility™ Minimum Contour Back System With Foam And Lumbar Pad. ROHO® AGILITY™ Minimum Contour Back System (AGILITY Minimum Contour) is a removable backrest replacement system for wheelchairs, designed to provide trunk/pelvis support and positioning to the individual.
The AGILITY Minimum Contour has a weight limit of 300 lbs. (136 kg). Rugged, innovative, patent pending hardware design is made of strong but lightweight Zytel® nylon resin.
The same advanced material used in automotive, electronics, furniture and firearm applications. Zytel is known for it’s high mechanical strength, high temperature performance, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance and flame resistance. AGILITY Minimum Contour’s hardware design has been tested to 100,000 cycles at 300 lbs. on top edge. You can feel safe and secure that ROHO has your back in the advanced construction of ROHO AGILITY Back Systems.
Innovative, exclusive AGILITY cover is made of durable, vapor-permeable polyester that is specially designed to allow for breathability. It also allows the individual to immerse into the foam and Air Floatation insert to help enhance their comfort. The cover designed with seam stopper which prevents foam migration downward on top edge of back shell.
The AGILITY Minimum Contour Back System is recommended for seated individuals who may:
- Requires postural support
- Be independent wheelchair users
- Have good trunk control
- Need adjustability to enhance their range of motion and mobility
- Easy to install and remove for storing wheelchair. One bolt clamp adjustment accommodates cane sizes 3/4“ to 1” in diameter. One-piece cane hardware with no loose pieces.
- Flippable shell accommodates more body contours and shapes.
- Lightweight aluminum backrest – strong yet lightweight.
- Rigid design helps maximize effectiveness of every push of the wheelchair and doesn’t limit range of motion.
- Aesthetically attractive design – aluminum construction is sleek and provides stylized look.
- Air Floatation Insert on select models– adjustable air cells for added comfort that can be adjusted to accommodate postural shifts.
- Quick Release Hardware allows the AGILITY Minimum Contour to be easily and quickly removed and reattached.
- Stable – latches automatically without spring. Four-point connections allow for greater stability and strengh. Patented angle Interlocking teeth system prevent brackets from sliding out of position when tightened.
- Lumbar support pad provides additional support.
- Ease of setup and adjustment – the provided dual wrench adjusts all hardware & angle, depth and height adjustment.
- Angle adjusts in 5 degrees increments from 5 to15 degrees forward and backwards.
- Back Shell & Hardware: 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Air Insert: 18-Month Limited Warranty
- Cover and Foam: 6-Month Limited Warranty
Hit Play For More Information!
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Roho Agility Minimum Contour Back System With Foam And Lumbar Pad
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 788 569224 10, 788 569224 00, 788 569224 11, 788 569224 01, 788 569224 12, 788 569224 02, 788 569224 13, 788 569224 03, 788 569224 14, 788 569224 04, 788 569224 15, 788 569224 05, 788 569224 06, 788 569224 07, 788 569224 08, 788 569224 09
Mfg Part Number(s): AG2-1410FL-1, AG2-1413FL-1, AG2-1416FL-1, AG2-1418FL-1, AG2-1610FL-1, AG2-1613FL-1, AG2-1616FL-1, AG2-1618FL-1, AG2-1810FL-1, AG2-1813FL-1, AG2-1816FL-1, AG2-1818FL-1, AG2-2010FL-1, AG2-2013FL-1, AG2-2016FL-1, AG2-2018FL-1
Scrip Part Number(s): 788 569224 00, 788 569224 01, 788 569224 02, 788 569224 03, 788 569224 04, 788 569224 05, 788 569224 06, 788 569224 07, 788 569224 08, 788 569224 09, 788 569224 10, 788 569224 11, 788 569224 12, 788 569224 13, 788 569224 14, 788 569224 15
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.