Average Customer Rating(2 ratings)
Featured Customer ReviewGood cushion for the price. [ read more ]By rollingmiracle from wheelchair
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
The ROHO AirLITE is unlike any cushion you have ever seen. Designed for comfort and peace of mind, the AirLITE combines the benefits of a sealed air support pad and a durable contoured foam to provide postural support and optimal durability. The non-adjustable pre-set air support pad, uses patented ROHO Air Flotation technology, while a contoured high density foam base positions the body in a comfortable position, creating one of the most effective and easy-to-use cushions on the market today. And at only 2 pounds, it continues the tradition of lightweight products from The ROHO Group.
AirLITE…comfort, durability and positioning in one simple package…the solution that others can’t match.
By combining a contoured, anatomical-shaped foam with a pre-set, sealed Air Flotation component, the AirLITE enables clients to sit comfortably for an extended time. AirLITE’s technology and design provides the comfort clients want and the support they need.
Foam wears out. Most foam cushions will compress over time. The AirLITE cushion’s pre-set, sealed Air Flotation component provides comfort and peace of mind you can count on long after other “just foam” cushions have lost their effectiveness.
The contoured shape of the AirLITE cushion provides clients with support for basic positioning needs. Leg (femur) troughs and an ischial well provide support for lower extremity control, stability and comfort.
The AirLITE cushion weighs only 2.17 pounds (1kg). Compare this to alterative technologies at two to four times the weight of the AirLITE. A lightweight cushion makes a mobility system easier to propel and transport.
Roho AirLITE Features & Benefits:
- Simplicity: It is easy. With the pre-set Air Flotation component, just put the AirLITE cushion in the wheelchair and comfort, enhanced alignment and durability are achieved. No adjustment necessary.
- Fluid Resistant: The breathable, fluid resistant cover protects the cushion from odor and is machine washable.
- Security: The non-skid bottom increases security of the cushion in the chair.
Roho AirLITE Specifications:
- Includes: AirLITE Cushion, Instruction Booklet, cover
- Contoured Foam base – Flame Resistant Polyurethane Foam
- Pre-Set, Sealed Air Cell: Polyurethane
- Cover:Fluid resistant polyurethane film laminated to 2 way stretch Polyester knit, and non skid bottom.
- Sizes: Available to fit chairs
- 15" x 15" / 38cm x 38cm
- 16" x 16" / 41cm x 41cm
- 16" x 18"/ 41cm x 46cm
- 17" x 17"/ 43cm x 43cm
- 18" x 16" / 46cm x 41cm
- 18" x 18"/ 46cm x 46cm
- 20" x 18" / 51cm x 46cm
- Weight: Varies by size, approximately 2.17 lbs. / 1 kg
- Weight Limit: 300 Ibs. / 114 kg
- Warranty: 24-month limited
The Roho Airlite cushion is appropriate for clients who:
- have partial to full sensation
- are able to perform independent weight shifts
- require basic posture support and comfort
- require basic positioning needs to assist in the prevention of skin breakdown
- need a lightweight, non-adjustable seating system
The AirLITE is designed for clients with tactile sensation and who are low risk for pressure ulcers. For clients who are at high risk or have existing pressure ulcers, we recommend the use of ROHO DRY FLOATATION® Cushions.
Place Your Order Here
Roho AirLITE Reviews Summary
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice. Learn More about Q&A.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Part Number(s): 833 0286 07, 788 5019 01, 833 0286 06, 788 5019 14, 788 5019 05, 788 5019 08, 833 0286 10
Mfg Part Number(s): AL1616, AL1515, AL1816HD, AL1717HD, AL1818, AL1618HD, AL2018HD
Scrip Part Number(s): 788 5019 05, 788 5019 01, 788 5019 08, 788 5019 14, 833 0286 06, 833 0286 07, 833 0286 10
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.