Roho Contour Select Cushion-
Roho Contour Select Cushion
AllegroMedical.com presents The Roho Contour Select Cushion. The ROHO® CONTOUR SELECT® Cushion (CONTOUR SELECT) is an air filled, adjustable, cellular design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION® technology and is designed to conform to an individual’s seated shape. This product is recommended for individuals of any weight* who may require skin/soft tissue protection and/or positioning while seated.
ROHO, Inc. recommends that a clinician such as a doctor or therapist experienced in seating and positioning be consulted to determine if the CONTOUR SELECT is appropriate for the individual’s particular seating needs.
If you are using a wheelchair with a sling seat, ROHO, Inc. recommends the use of the ROHO Contour Base, the ROHO Planar Solid Seat Insert, or a solid seat platform in conjunction with your wheelchair cushion for best positioning results. Cushion must be properly sized to individual.
The CONTOUR SELECT is recommended for seated individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- Have normal or impaired sensation
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in./2.5cm
- Require increased stability
- Require lower extremity alignment
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral AND anterior posterior)
- Require different positioning of the left and right femur
- Adjustable to shape and weight
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area
- Provides up to approximately 1.75in.-3.75in./4cm-9cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Cushion can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected
- Neoprene cushion can be patched or repaired to extend use
- 36-Month Limited Warranty
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Roho Contour Select Cushion
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 788 569254 12, 788 569254 10, 788 0135 02, 788 0135 03, 788 569254 04, 788 0135 05, 788 569254 05, 788 0135 06, 788 569254 03, 788 569254 08, 788 569254 09, 788 569254 06, 788 569254 07
Mfg Part Number(s): CS1111C, CS119C, CS88C, CS910C, CS810C, CS89C, CS99C, CS78C, CS1210C, CS1211C, CS1212C, CS1310C, CS1311C
Scrip Part Number(s): 788 0135 13, 788 0135 11, 788 0135 01, 788 0135 06, 788 0135 03, 788 0135 02, 788 0135 05, 788 569254 10, 788 569254 05, 788 569254 06, 788 569254 07, 788 569254 08, 788 569254 09
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.