Roho Nexus Spirit Cushion-
Roho Nexus Spirit Cushion
AllegroMedical.com presents The Roho Nexus Spirit Cushion. The ROHO® nexus SPIRIT® Cushion (nexus SPIRIT) is a wheelchair support surface with a contoured foam base, combined with a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® air-filled, adjustable, cellular design insert, designed to conform to an individual’s seated shape in the pelvic loading area. The nexus SPIRIT is recommended for individuals of any weight* who may require skin/soft tissue protection and/or positioning while seated. The nexus SPIRIT Cushion must be used with the supplied cover.
ROHO, Inc. recommends that a clinician such as a doctor or therapist experienced in seating and positioning be consulted to determine if the nexus SPIRIT cushion is appropriate for the individual's particular seating needs.
If you are using a wheelchair with a sling seat, ROHO, Inc. recommends the use of the ROHO Contour Base, the ROHO Planar Solid Seat Insert, or a solid seat platform in conjunction with your wheelchair cushion for best positioning results. Cushion must be properly sized to individual.
The nexus SPIRIT is recommended for seated individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- Have normal or impaired sensation
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in./2.5cm
- Require increased stability
- Require lower extremity alignment
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral) Dual valve only.
- Adjustable to shape and weight in the pelvic loading area
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time in the pelvic loading area
- Hydrostatic distribution of load in the pelvic loading area
- Provides up to approximately 1.75in./4cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Cushion insert can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected, foam base may be wiped with damp cloth
- Neoprene cushion insert can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Contoured foam base and cushion insert are fluid resistant
- 24-Month Limited Warranty
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Roho Nexus Spirit Cushion
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 788 569258 00, 788 569258 01
Mfg Part Number(s): NS1414C, NS1416C
Scrip Part Number(s): 788 569258 00, 788 569258 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.