The Galaxy Cushion-
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- The best in Quality and Performance
- Six specialized points of support/relief
- Multi-cellular air technology with contouring design
- Most anatomically correct fit
- Comes with hand pump, repair kit, and fitted cover
The Galaxy Cushion
Introducing a wheelchair cushion line from Star Cushion Products, Inc....the Galaxy. The Galaxy is a flame resistant neoprene cushion that combines multi-cellular air technology with a patented, contouring design, fitting the anatomical form. These detailed, contouring features, offer several benefits to aid in the patients’ stability and posture, while greatly enhancing a true therapeutic advantage. Simply stated, the Galaxy is a well engineered system, uniquely designed to capture the needs and requirements of our companies’ first and foremost importance...the end user!
- PELVIC SUPPORTS : A supporting area that gently adducts the trochanters creating a hydrostatic environment around the sitting tissues.
- ADDUCTORS: Gently pushes femurs to the midline of the cushion.
- COCCYX/PERINEUM RELIEF: Voided areas to keep excess pressures away from problematic areas.
- PRE-ISCHIAL RIDGE: Posterior sloped air cells prevents forward migration.
- FEMUR TROUGHS: A sculpted region to help position the thighs in a medial-lateral placement.
- ABDUCTOR: Built-in pommel for abduction of the knees to work in concert with the femur troughs.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
The Galaxy Cushion
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Does this cushion come with cover and pump? Is it as good for pressure relief as the regular star air cushion
Asked on Dec 7, 2012 8:14:36 PM by blessy from Odessa
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 834 0126 02, 834 0126 11, 834 0126 01, 834 0126 10, TBD, 834 0126 06, 834 0126 05
Mfg Part Number(s): GXY 1820-2, GXY 2016-2, GXY 1414-2, GXY 1614-2
Scrip Part Number(s): 834 0126 01, 834 0126 02, 834 0126 05, 834 0126 06, 834 0126 10, 834 0126 11, 830 558318 03, 830 558318 02, 830 558318 01, 834 5031
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.