Average Customer Rating(3 ratings)
- Provides Assistance Standing & Sitting
- Use With Your Favorite Couch Or Chair
- Swivel Tray Pivots 360 Degrees
- Swivel Tray Pivots Away When Not In Use
The Assist-A-Tray ergonomic safety handle-Makes standing and sitting easy and safe. Swivel tray-Multi-Use laptop/TV tray with cup holder and utensil compartment. Adaptable-Adjusts in length and height to fit either side of your favorite couch or chair. Provides assistance standing & sitting. Swivel tray pivots 360 degrees.
- Ergonomic Safety Handle - Makes standing and sitting easy and safe.
- Swivel Tray - Multi-Use laptop/TV tray with cup holder and utensil compartment
- Adaptable - Adjusts in length and height to fit either side of your favorite couch or chair
- Super Grip Rubber Pads - Ensure stability and protect floor from damage
- Height of Tray: 26” to 32”
- Height Adjustment Handle: 34” to 40”
- Dimensions of Handle: 6” x 6” 1.25 Diameter
- Base Length Adjustment: 20” to 36”
- Weight: 19.5 lbs
- Size of Tray: 16” x 18”
- Base Feet Measurements: 4” x 7”
- Weight Limit of Tray: 30 lbs
- Weight Limit of Handle: 250 lbs
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Every picture of this item shows it on the right hand side of the chair. Can I put it on the left side and still have the tray in its correct position?
Asked on Feb 12, 2012 10:31:53 PM by MariaElena from Florida
1 people had the same question
Certainly. Why not?
Answered on Jun 4, 2014 1:14:30 PM by Don from Las Vegas
0 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 141 0086
Mfg Part Number(s): 2050
Scrip Part Number(s): 141 0086
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.