Average Customer Rating(21 ratings)
- Can be placed on either side of the bed
- Includes FREE pocket organizer! $19.99 value!
- Lightweight, sturdy & easily adjustable
The BedCane Bed Rail is made of durable steel and wood components providing sturdy support when getting into bed. It also works as a transfer aid while moving from a wheelchair to a bed, which is great for fall prevention. The BedCane is reversible fitting on either side of the bed and adjusts in height to fit your mattress. Best of all, the BedCane Bed Rail comes with a FREE pocket organizer that prevents entrapment and provides storage of handy items.
The BedCane Bed Rail is a sturdy, attractive bed rail making it a great assistant for helping people sit up, stand up and reposition themselves in bed. The ergonomically designed BedCane Bed Rail is easy to install and features a durable non-slip, foam grip handle. It is lightweight, yet sturdy and the height can be easily adjusted.The BedCane is ideal for people with weakness in their knees or hips, who experience dizziness upon rising or are recovering from an illness or surgery. It is also great a great aid for repositioning patients who are bed ridden.The BedCane Bed securely attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap. Another conveniece of the BedCane Bed Rail is that it attaches to any size bed. No need to worry about crossbar extensions under the mattress. The BedCare also features an ergonomic handle made of closed-cell foam that is easy to sanitize.
- FREE Organizer Included: 4 pocket organizer prevents entrapment and provides storage of handy items.
- No Assembly Required: Pops out of the box, ready to be placed on any bed.
- Quality Steel and Wood Construction: Heavy duty steel with powder coat finish provides long lasting quality.
- Safe and Secure: Safety Strap secures base to bed frame and mattress.
- Comfortable Handle: Ergonomic foam grip handle made from closed-cell foam for easy sanitization.
- Reversible and Adjustable: Fits on either side of the bed and adjusts in height to fit your mattress.
- Width of Rail: 15"
- Height of Rail: 19" - 22"
- Handle Dimensions: 15" W x 9.5" H
- Base Dimensions: 23" D x 19" W
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 25" x 19" x 2"
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts and safety pin (included)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Stander BedCane is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
how can I get just the rail replaced, not the board ? the cane becomes very wobbly because the metal expands. Thanks
Asked on Jun 20, 2011 1:32:30 PM by DDA from Boston
3 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 059 0029
Mfg Part Number(s): 2029
Scrip Part Number(s): 059 0029
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.