Centralalert Audio Alarm Sensor-
CentralAlert Audio Alarm Sensor
AllegroMedical.com presents The CentralAlert Audio Alarm Sensor. Allegro Medical offers many quality products by Serene Innovations to suite your needs.
- CentralAlert Audio Alarm Sensor
- Mount it next to your audio alarms for alarm sound detection. It is the only sensor that will respond to all alarm sounds, including those alarms with T3 or T4 type sounds
- It can also be hardwired to your audio alarms that comes with connecting terminals for direct activation
- It sends a wireless signal to activate the CA360 to alert you
- Battery powered (batteries not included) with low battery indicator
- Advanced Technology: 2.4 Ghz Smart-Code
- Operating range: Up to 200ft, open space - actual distance varies according to house construction
- Up to 10 Model CA-AX's are supported by a system
- Battery type: Two AA size alkaline
- Battery life: up to 10 months
- Operating temperature: + 10 to +30Â°C
- Height: 6
- Length: 4
- Width: 1
- Weight: 0.2
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Centralalert Audio Alarm Sensor
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 141 581407 01
Mfg Part Number(s): CA-AX
Scrip Part Number(s): 141 581407 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.