High Definition Amplified Cid Phone-
High definition amplified CID phone
AllegroMedical.com presents The High definition amplified CID phone. Allegro Medical offers many quality products by Serene Innovations to suite your needs.
- High definition amplified CID phone
- Amplifies the incoming sound up to 55+ dB
- HDS (Hi-Definition Sound) technology makes every word clear and intelligible, it eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static noise
- Digital Tone Settings allow you to selectively enhance the tone of difficult to hear words making them easy to understand again
- Large and easy to see display with menu in English, French or Spanish
- Talking Caller ID enunciates the caller's number in English, French or Spanish when a call is coming in
- Easy to use phone book with incoming-call and dialed-call logs
- Back-lit talk-back keys confirm (in English, French or Spanish) if you've pressed the desired key correctly
- Missed-call indicator for extra convenience
- Audio and visual "Off-hook" warning to alert you that you have not hang-up your phone properly
- Six (6) easy to program one-touch speed dial buttons
- Super louder ringer (95+dB) with adjustable ringing volume and tone
- Two bright visual ringer flashers so you will never miss another call again
- Battery back-up for full operation during power outage
- Output jack for tele-coil, neck-loop and other assistive accessories
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Height: 3.75
- Length: 11
- Width: 11
- Weight: 3.25
- Color: White
High Definition Amplified Cid Phone is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
High Definition Amplified Cid Phone
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 083 581198 01
Mfg Part Number(s): HD-65
Scrip Part Number(s): 083 581198 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.