Invacare Auto-Touch Easy Elevating Overbed Table-
Average Customer Rating(28 ratings)
- Light upward touch on spring-loaded locking handle allows table to elevate freely
- Height adjustable from 27" to 42"
- U-base design permits use with chairs
Invacare Auto-Touch Overbed Table - Spring Loaded
Invacare Overbed Tables are practical, easy-to-use units for home and institutional use. The height of the overbed tables easily adjusts for comfort while reading, writing or eating and they feature an attractive walnut wood-grained laminate top with a T-molded edge that's designed to resist damage. The heavy-gauge chrome-plated, tubular, welded steel construction ensures durability, and the 1.5" casters ensure smooth mobility of the table in any direction. A light upward touch on patented spring-loaded locking handle allows the overbed table to elevate freely.
Invacare Auto-Touch Overbed Table Product Features:
- Light upward touch on patented spring-loaded locking handle allows the overbed table to elevate freely.
- Attractive walnut wood-grained laminate top with flush-mounted T-molded edge is designed to resist damage.
- Unique "I" base design permits use with chairs.
- Durable, heavy-gauge, chrome-plated welded tubular steel construction.
- Supports up to 50 pounds of evenly distributed weight when the bed table is in the lowest position.
Invacare Auto-Touch Overbed Table Specifications:
- Tabletop: .75" height x 15" width x 30" length
- Base: 15.5" width x 26" length
- Height Adjustment: 29" - 45"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Column/Base/Support Bracket: 14/16/13 gauge
- Warranty: 3 years limited
Invacare Auto-Touch Easy Elevating Overbed Table is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Invacare Auto-Touch Easy Elevating Overbed Table
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
I HAVE RUG IN MY HOUSE. WILL THE BEDSIDE TABLE ROLL ON CARPET?
Asked on Oct 8, 2013 1:03:12 PM by JIM from TX
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 063 5000
Mfg Part Number(s): 6417
Scrip Part Number(s): 063 5000
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.